Chapter Twenty-Three

Y/N's P.O.V:

After eating the breakfast my girl made for me, her and Sandara unnie went out. I personally told her to bring Jennie out to do activities so I can think about some things. What Irene unnie said yesterday at the meeting was stuck inside my head; about the mole. I sat on my swivel chair as I took a deep breath.

"Fucking stupid shit." I mumbled. Slamming my hands on the table. Papers we're scattered all around my table as I was slowly coming up with a plan. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"You may come in!" I called out as I wrote something on my notebook. When I heard the door open, I looked up to see Jungkook, and Taehyung as they walked in with something in the older guy's hand that instantly caught in my attention. Jungkook had a murderous look on his face, same goes to Tae. Without questions asked, Taehyung placed the box on my desk as I stood up to examine it. I opened it up with ease as my eyes landed on a note and a fabric under it. I grabbed the paper and read it silently. Anger began to rise in me as I saw the red lingerie set.

I can't wait to see her wearing this. It'll be the most perfect view I'll ever see.

- K

---

JENNIE's P.O.V:

Today was so fun! Sandara unnie and I went to a Trampoline place and did various activities. We also went to the park to have a small picnic. Everything was alright when unnie suddenly saw a group of guys, four of them to be exact, looking at us; me. My baby bear wasn't here so I was very uncomfortable. Unnie noticed it and she decided to go back to the mansion to just watch some movies. As we we're driving back, my phone kept vibrating. I checked it out to see various messages from Jimin asking me where I was. It was pretty odd. I told Sandara unnie about it, and she told me not to mind it; don't respond.

As Sandara unnie went to the bathroom, my boredom began to appear. I stood up, and went out of the theater room. I was looking for my girlfriend when I suddenly heard yelling from her office. I debated if I should go in or not, but when I entered a box stopped my actions. My curiousty controlled my being as I slowly and carefully picked up the box. Y/N has her back faced on me as Jungkook and Taehyung saw me. Both of the boys' eyes widen when I gently picked up the note as I also saw a set of bra and panty. I felt my breathing starting to become irregular, my eyes began to tear up as I read the small yellow paper in my hands.

"Y-Y/N/N?"

1 of 4

(キム・ジェニー™) 𝗠𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 - kim jennie x fem readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara