Chapter Nineteen

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

"Hm, what else should I bring?" I tapped my chin to think of something I should bring with me. I'm currently packing some stuff because Y/N told me to. She said that she has a surprise for me and I'm so excited to know what it was. I grabbed Y/N's sweatshirt and folded it when I felt something touch my leg. I looked down to see my Kuma. I smiled as he's still the same fur baby I held back when I was 12. I placed the folded cloth inside the bag, and crouched down to pet him. As I rubbed his belly, the door opened to reveal Y/N, and Lisa.

"Hey, princess. How's packing?" She asked me as she let Lisa in, and closed the door. The two have very warm smiles on their faces which made me smile as well.

"It's great. But, do I really need to bring two big suitcases?" I asked, unconsciously tilting my head to the side. They chuckled, as Lisa pointed to the dog beside me. Kuma has his head tilted like mine.

"Yes, darling. You'll be there for a long time." She told me as she placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Wait, does that mean I'll never come back here? I'll never see you again? Hug, and kiss you?" I asked her frantically, my eyes beginning to tear up, and my lips to tremble. The thought of losing her scared me. Lisa awww'd and placed a hand on her chest, pretending to wipe a tear from her eye. Y/N smiled softly towards me as she kissed my forehead.

"No, jagi. Not at all. I will explain it to you soon. I promise."

I nodded my head softly, a silence engulfing the three of us.

"Y/N/N, will Kuma come with me?" I asked, petting my dog. Y/N nodded, "Of course baby. You can bring him with you. Anyways, Lisa and I came here to inform you that we are going to one of the clubs to have a meeting with my men." She told me as she kissed the crown of my head.

"Rosie will be here soon to help you finish up. Wait for her, alright?" I nodded my head, and kissed her cheek, showing her my gummy smile. I'm so lucky to have this girl as mine. I leaned in to give her a kiss, and she happily reciprocated.

"Bye baby bear, bye Lis." I said as she pulled away and walked towards the door. I waved at them, and they did the same. Lisa even sent me finger hearts, and funny faces. I chuckled at her actions. Aish, this Manofoot. When they went out and closed the door, I laughed loudly as my eyes landed on Kuma who was happily rolling around the bed.

Y/N's P.O.V:

Lisa, and I arrived at the BLACKLABEL after 20 minutes of driving. Teddy parked the car, and opened the door for us.

"Ted, is it alright if you wait for us? The meeting won't be that long. I will just have a few words with them." I asked. He nodded and smiled, "Of course, ma'am. I'll be here outside."

We thanked him, and headed inside. The place was packed as always. Sweaty bodies dancing, and grinding on one another, the smell of liquor is also present, the loud music, blinking lights, loud chatter, and glasses colliding with each other; it was a sight to see. I really liked the look of it. Lisa clung onto me as we made our way through the sweat bodies. I can feel her cringing. I chuckled at her disgusted face; Lisa never liked the club. She hates- no, she despise it. The idea of drinking, and sweaty bodies never made her happy. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to secure her from the people. As we walk towards the back where the room is located, she breath out an air.

"You okay, Lis?" I asked her, patting her back softly.

"I'm panting like Kuma, sweat of different people scattered on my skin. Does it look like I'm fine, unnie? I need to take a fucking shower. This place is disgusting." She sassed which made me burst into laughter. The attitude she has. I took my handkerchief from my back pocket to wipe her arms, ans I gave her my coat to shut her up. She smiled, and happily skipped towards the private room. I shook my head, and followed her. My eyes landed on my two men outside guarding the door. They immediately bowed down to us, and opened the door. I nodded, and went inside. My men stood up when they saw us, and also bowed their heads. I ordered Lisa to sit down, and they also did the same. I made my way to the other end of the table, and crossed my arms over my chest. The tension was so thick, it made my chest swelled with pride. They're still scared of me, what an accomplishment.

"I'm sure every single one of you know why you're here, and what's the meeting all about." I spoke, glancing at every single person, making brief eye contact with them. They all nodded their heads as they listened carefully.

"Good. I'm sending Jennie away for a while, but that doesn't mean I, we, will stop. I want Kai. I want him alive with as little damage as possible. We all know she won't give up, and I won't either. I will not be a coward and back down. I will kill him if needed. Now, either you get me leads, or I will find someone wiser to do it. Understood?" They all nodded their heads. I also did the same, and ordered for them to start. They stood up, and left the room one by one except for a specific person. She stood up and made her way towards me.

"Well, when will I see my her, Y/N-ah?"

I turned and smiled softly, "You'll see her soon. She's going to be ecstatic to know you're taking her on  a trip. She misses you dearly." I told her, and she smiled widely at me.

"Can I go today? I really want to see her." She said. I nodded, and escorted her to the car. We went inside, and headed home. Teddy parked the car on the driveway, and I went out. Reassuring him that he doesn't need to open the door for me all the time. He bowed, and smiled as I did the same. We walked towards the door. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw a sticky note. My heart started to beat faster as I read the note.

Look! I found your house! Go check inside if there's a missing girl wearing a baby pink blouse.

-K