Chapter Eleven

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

I turned to my side, trying to feel a familiar warmth, but I woke up with no sign of Y/N beside me. I pouted, as I slowly sat down. I instantly smiled when I saw Kuma wiggling on my lap. I kissed him, and sat him down on the bed. I got up to wear some fuzzy socks I bought the other day; I wore the baby pink one. Once I successfully wore them, I grabbed Kuma, and our mission was to find his other parent. I started wandering where she might be until I heard some music blasting in the gym. I slowly opened the door to see Y/N running on the treadmill with her black locks in a ponytail. Sweat we're visible on her forehead, on her chest, and on her toned stomach; her abs. God damn, baby. You look so freaking yummy.

She felt me staring at her, so she looked over to my direction. She smirked when she saw me looking at her with my mouth slightly agape. She stopped running, placing the both of her feet on the side to turn off the machine. She walked over to where her phone is placed, and paused the music. She grabbed Kuma from me, and placed him down. She just let him wander around, while she placed her hands around my waist.

"Why are you so quite, princess?" Instead of answering, I pulled her towards me roughly, my lips landing on her soft ones. I could tell that she was shocked because of the way she didn't respond for a couple of seconds. I only get like this when I'm needy. I know, I know. I should be "innocent", but hey I have needs as well. Y/N's hands wandered from my waist down to my ass. She grabbed it, and squeezed harshly. I moaned into her mouth, which caused her to slip in her tongue inside my wet cavern. She lifted me up by placing her arms under my thighs. My hand made its way to her hair, tugging on it lightly. She was about to do something else when she was stopped by a bark, and whine. I looked down to see Kuma tugging on Y/N shoe lace. Kuku was so cute, and I couldn't help myself but to squeal. Y/N placed me down gently, and I carried Kuma.

"Cockblock." Y/N muttered underneath her breath. I just laughed at her. I went to her, where she tried to kiss me, but got a lick on the face by Kuku. I laughed again, and my girlfriend just stood there pouting.

"I need to have a serious talk with Mama, and Papa kim about that little devil." Y/N said while grabbing her stuff. She instructed me to go downstairs since she's gonna head to shower first. I told her that I'm gonna head to shower as well. We went to our room, and showered (individually). After, we went downstairs to see Vicky ushering my parents, Y/N's parents, and Jungkook inside the house. I smiled widely, and went to greet them. I handed Kuma to Y/N, and ran to my parents, kissing their cheeks, as well to Mama, and Papa Lee. Y/N greeted her parents, and mine as well while she handed Kuma to Jungkook.

"Papa, and Mama Kim? I would really appreciate if you take Kuma with you. He won't let me kiss my girl." Y/N whined which earned a roar of laughter from everyone.

"Did you two had breakfast yet?" Y/M/N asked Y/N, and I. We both shook our heads no. She sent everyone to go to the dining area. We followed her suit, and sat down. Y/N was about to do it, but the doorbell rang. She excused herself to check who it was. After a while she came back with the three girls behind her; Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo unnie. We smiled at them, and greeted the three which they returned back. Y/N told them to seat down, and they happily obliged. We started to eat while they happily talked to each other.

"Hey, unnie. You okay?" Rosé nudged me softly, and I quickly nodded. I placed another piece of toast in my mouth, chewing it gently.

"Is it about the phone call from Kai?" She asked me quietly, and I sighed. I nodded at her, and gulped down the food. Good thing everyone was talking to one another, and not paying attention to the both of us.

"Don't worry, unnie. We'll do our best to help you; always."