Tenth Doctor {Requested} (fluff)

A lot of people requested Tenth Doctor fluff so yeah here

~~~~~~

"Rose!"

"Yeah, coming!" she called back, checking that the play pen was shut properly.

"Mama!" the little boy inside exclaimed, throwing his little arms in the air. Rose leaned over and kissed his head.

"Grandad and Uncle Tony are going to watch over you till I get home, alright?" Not that he understood much. 

"Mama!" he yelled again. Rose laughed and picked him up.

"I love you, Jack," she said, kissing his cheek and putting him back down to play with his toys. After quickly grabbing a jacket, she made her way down to the front door. Her father and brother were at the door.

"You look lovely as ever," Pete said, kissing his daughter's forehead. Tony hugged her.

"Jack's in his play pen. Just put him to bed once he's tired himself out."

"You're forgetting that I'm your father, Rose."

"Weren't around to raise me much." 

"I apologize deeply for dying, sweetheart, but your brother turned out fine," he pointed out, pushing her towards the door, "Now go enjoy yourself for once."

"Yes, yes. I'm going." She walked out to where the Doctor was waiting.

"I can see you worrying already," he said, putting out a hand. She took it and sighed.

"I am! It's his first night without us in the house!"

"Well it was bound to happen eventually. Come on now. We'll be late," The Doctor said. They started walking, making small conversation.

"I remember that jumper," he said thoughtfully.

"I thought you might."

"How could I not? 'hanging in the sky in the middle of a German air raid with the Union Jack across my chest'," he imitated. She smacked him playfully and he pulled her closer to him. 

"Right there, in the sky. I remember it," he said, pointing to a random point.

"You do not," she said, "You weren't even looking at me!" 

"How could I miss you?" he questioned, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She smiled and kissed him happily.

"I miss the adventures," she admitted, continuing to walk.

"How 'bout we relive all the ones in London then?" The Doctor suggested. She looked at him like he was crazy.

"Go to every place in London where you hung from a barrage balloon or kicked anti-plastic into an alien." Rose nodded and they started off. Around Big Ben and towards 10 Downing Street, her first alien attack, as The Doctor called it. To the church where her father died, which she thought was funny, so she sent a picture to her father. They looped back to the apartments where Rose lived when he'd regenerated into the form he was in then. 

They relived all their moments until they saw that the streets were empty and stores were shut. Instead of going back to their house right away they cut through a park and lay down in the grass. The Doctor pointed out galaxies, worlds they'd been to together, he'd been to before he was with her, after. Rose laughed during the stories, missing the old times.

"Would you trade this for that?" The Doctor asked. He knew he wasn't all he'd been in their old universe, but Rose never mentioned it. She knew it bothered him. She never said a word.

"Not a chance. We still have those, but we've got Jack, my family. I've got you till the end of our days. Our days. Wherever he is, whomever he's with, he's missing out," she said, rolling over and getting up.

"Back to Jack then?" 

"Back to Jack," she nodded. The Doctor stood up and took her hand. They both looked down at them and to each other. If anyone else saw they'd think it odd, but they'd only catch a glimpse of blonde hair and the tail of a long, brown coat.

~~~~~~

Sory for no updates lately. Huge writers block and a lot of other stuff. Hope you like this. I wanted to make some 10 and Rose bc i miss it. Last night I rmemebered Janto (JackxIanto) and died crying. I actually had a headache after i finished crying. It was really bad. Anyway hope you like. Vote, comment, share, the usual.

Peace, Love, Spock (For Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock. We lost him today at age 83.)
--
Shivi