Ryan Ross {Requesed} (sad)

fvckitimtrash

Written while listening to Hello by Adele

~~~~~~

You glanced at the phone again, wondering if Ryan would be off stage by that time. He wasn't picking up your calls or answering your text. He didn't seem to be bothered, but you guessed it was because it was your fault that he left. You sighed to yourself, then at your cat, who was lounging in the sun. Something reflected against his fur and you looked to find the metallic object that caused it. 

It was a picture frame, with Ryan, you, and Brendon Urie. Ryan introduced the two of you, mostly because you were obsessed with Panic! at the Disco. 

"Brendon, this is my girlfriend, (Y/N). She's a big fan." You blushed and hit Ryan in the arm, giving Brendon a sheepish smile.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)."  You and Ryan left that bar in a cab, hands grabbing and lips swollen. 

"Lemme get the damn door open!" you exclaimed, batting Ryan's groping hands away from your zipper. He laughed, running sloppy kisses along the back of your neck. You got the door open and practically fell on the floor because of how much you were relying on the door to hold you up. Ryan fell after you, which wound up with you getting a mouth full of dark hair. You kicked the door shut laughing while trying to wriggle away from his hands. Ryan's fingers trailed down your sides, exposing your skin to the cold tile floor and instantly stopping your laughter.

"I love you more than you even know."

You finally looked away from the phone and got up, walking into the kitchen to see if you could find any food. Instead you found the empty bottle of wine you'd drank all of the night before, alone and more importantly without Ryan. The apartment seemed darker somehow, without Ryan's goofy smile lighting up every space. You nudged the bottle across the floor to the trash bin and then surveyed the damaged you'd caused when you were drunk. Cushions were thrown off of the couch and the TV was still paused on Brokeback Mountain. 

"Oh, don't cry!"  You fought off tears as Ennis cried on the screen and then looked over to saw Ryan full on sobbing.

"Don't tell me not to cry!" You choked, pausing the movie and cuddling into Ryan's lap. He shook his head.

"I'm a manly man, I don't cry." You tried to quit tearing up, but you couldn't really, so you settled for crying into Ryan's shirt while he tried to be a 'manly man'. He rolled sideways, dragging you to lie down on the couch with him. 

"Don't cry!" he finally exclaimed, "I hate seeing you cry." 

You wanted to cry then, just to defy Ryan from that moment on till forever, but it was still your fault. You made him walk out the door and not come back. 

"I wish I knew how to be mad at you," Ryan panted, his hands gripping at your hips. You would have replied, had his lips not interrupted your words. He pulled his lips away from yours and you groaned, feeling his dick against your leg. 

"Jesus fucking christ, Ryan, just - please fuck me." He grinned, running teasing kisses along your neck before pressing into you at an agonizingly slow pace. You were temped to hit him upside the head if he wasn't holding both your hands above your head. You moaned loudly, which seemed to urge him to pick up the pace, sending your entire body into a tingling haze. 

You tried to shove memories of him away, turning off the TV and sitting down in the middle of the floor. The couch reminded you of him, the bed reminded you of him, even the cat reminded you of him. Every second that he had ever loved you, the cat had been yours. You were about to get up when the phone started ringing. You let it ring out. The call came again, and then again, and again. You didn't have to tell him why you kicked him out, did you? 

"Ryan, please. Just I can't stand the sight of your face right now." He turned to look at you, but you looked away, just getting a glimpse of his red eyes and tear stained face.

"You can't stand my face? What am I supposed to think of this? You're just kicking me out for fucks sake!" 

"Please, Ryan, for both of us, just go." Fingers curled around your shoulder and you resisted the urge to let them pull you into a hug. You shrugged him off instead.

"You won't even tell me what for, just for once be honest with me."

"I CAN'T! Just leave!" 

~~~~~~

oof sorry. I know i keep saying it but if i don't get my grades up i just might not have a laptop so.... Anyway, I apologize that this isn't smut like you wanted, but I will try to put one up after my 100th on Halloween. Any smuts that I've missed... please tell me I will try try try to put them up later I really will try.

Once again, I am so sorry! You guys are the best readers and I love you guys so much for dealing with my shit

Peace, Love, Spock

--

Shivi