Sherlock {Requested} (fluff)

For lucyhilton_

~~~~~~~

"Sherlock? Sherlock Holmes?" you laughed, not believing the man who was dressed in black and acting like a child was the Sherlock Holmes.

"I'm sorry for his behavior. Yes that's him," the blond next to him said. You looked back at the curly haired idiot in front of you and sighed.

"I'm not letting you in until I see some I.D.," you decided. The short one gave you an I.D. that read, John Hamish Watson, along with several other things you didn't bother to read.

"And his?" Dr. Watson wrestled with the tall almost drunk man, babbling about suitcases and pulled a wallet out of his coat pocket. He rummaged around a bit and finally found an I.D. and handed it to me .

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes," you read to yourself, looking over the I.D. and finally letting them into the crime scene. It was inside the Capitol Building after all. Fake detectives weren't a new thing to you.

"Hey, and," you called. John turned around, "Keep him in check. Just because I let a handsome Britt to look doesn't mean they're going to." He nodded as if keeping it in mind and turned the corner while dragging Sherlock Holmes by the collar, who was waving at you with a stupid smile on his face.

About twenty minutes later the men walked around the corner, this time John Watson was following Sherlock, who seemed to not look at anything, but his friend until he came next to you.

"Thank you for the complement earlier, about the handsome or something," he commented while you handed them back their I.D.'s. You shrugged.

"There aren't many handsome Britts around America. I could use a couple more." Sherlock walked off, but John dropped a paper onto the desk.

"He never thanks anyone for anything. If you want to talk to a handsome Britt more often, text him," he pleaded. You nodded with a smile and waved the man on his way.

Three Months Later
(Sherlock's PoV)

"Are you still on the phone with, (Y/N)?" John asked, plopping down on his chair. I nodded and went back to focusing on her voice.

"Anyway, so I was really mad because apparently it was my fault that I forgot to take my watch off and..." there was a muffled voice in the background, "The plane's boarding. I'll see you in like nine hours. I love you!" The line clicked dead and John handed me a file.

"Work on this until she gets here?" I snorted and handed it back to him.

"I solved it without leaving the flat. Basically what happened was......"

Nine Hours Later
(Your PoV)

You smiled as you picked up your luggage off the carousel and walked into the muggy London air. There was a man in a suit holding up a sign with your name on it and you smiled.

Ms. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) Holmes

He greeted you quickly and gave you a phone that had Sherlock, John, and the flat's numbers in it. The ride to the apartment was short, but when you got there you were jittery and tottering on the edge of crying and laughing. You and Sherlock had been talking since the day that he stumbled into your building and your couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing him finally. The chauffeur handed your luggage to you and tipped his hat as a goodbye before pulling away from the curb. You stood on the sidewalk for a minute and then walked up to the knock on the door. You hesitated as you grabbed the gold knocker, but the door swung open all the same. An old woman was standing in the door smiling.

"Hello! You must be (Y/N). Sherlock won't stop talking about you, you know? I'm Mrs. Hudson," she beamed. You nodded, suddenly getting butterflies.

"I'll call John down, I believe Sherlock's just gone down to Scotland Yard to wrap up an old case." The stairs creaked as a set of feet rattled down them and John walked towards you.

"(Y/N)," he exclaimed, giving you a quick hug and taking your bag from you. He led you up to the flat and when you stepped in you nodded.

"Just like it looks on screen, just a bit neater."

"Oh, yes. I was cleaning up a bit. Sherlock's always making a mess," he said. Sherlock's room is just that way," he pointed.

"I know my way around. Sherlock's shown me one too many times." You walked into your boyfriend's room, it felt nice to say it, and put down your suitcase and your backpack, looking around and poking in his drawers when you heard the door slam open downstairs and footsteps taking the stairs three at a time.

"John, is she here yet?" You were about to step out of the room when you heard John say.

"No sorry, she decided to not come in the end. She had some last minute work thing." You smiled a little bit at the noise that came out of his mouth. It sounded somewhere between a sob and a whine.

"No I'm only joking, she's in your room." After a little thump and John owing, Sherlock came prancing into the room. He was about a foot taller than you imagined and you stared at him for a second before hugging him, your hands slipping under his coat collar and around his neck. He seemed shocked before wrapping his arms around your back and squeezing you back.

"Hi," you smiled after pulling away. No matter what you did the smile wouldn't leave.

One Year Later
(Your PoV)

"Sherlock!" you heard from the hall.

"I just want to see her!" Sherlock yelled back. The door broke open and your fiance was standing with his tie knotted over his eyes.

"John says I can't look at you," he announced, moving forward and taking your hands.

"And...?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were still here," he finished.

"And why would I not be?" you asked, glancing in the mirror at your dress. Although Sherlock couldn't see you, your mind wandered.

"I 100% sure you look beautiful," he said.

"And why would I not be here?" you asked again. He got a sheepish look and then answered quietly.

"I thought maybe you'd run away and didn't want to get married," he mumbled.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear it," you teased. He pouted an turned.

"The famous Mr. Holmes, a real drama queen!" you called after him. He stopped and turned around for a second.

"Soon to half an even more famous Mrs. Holmes!" he pointed out before running off and slamming into the wall.

"You better not have any bruises yet."

"Why?"

"I want to be the cause of all of them later."

~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it. I was supposed to finish it forever ago butI didn't sorrryyyy.

Anyway hope you liked it. Vote, comment, share.

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi