Aidan Turner {Requested} (smut)

rachelford0

~~~~~~

Cold finger tips, then frozen toes. You would have minded if you hadn't been in such a hurry to get your clothes off.

"(Y/N)," Aidan groaned, his hands shaking as he tried to get you out of your layers. Granted it was freezing out and you were wearing too many layers to count, but Aidan was having none of it. Apparently Christmas was the perfect time for him to drag you out of a party and back to your house so he could fuck you into a mattress, but it didn't seem to be going his way.

He gave up eventually, since he refused your help, and flopped onto the couch, half of his clothes off. You smirked, carefully unzipping your sweater and walking over to your boyfriend. He looked up, angry and sad, and frowned as you pulled your cardigan over your head. It seemed to take him until you were almost naked to figure out what your intentions were.

"Am I stupid?" You nodded and straddling him with one knee on either side of his waist. Aidan was the one to kiss you, hard and long while getting his own jeans off. Once he'd kicked them off and you rested back in his lap you could feel him against your thigh and you ground down, which did wonderful things to your heat.

"Fuck, (Y/N)." You rolled your hips again, drowning in Aidan's hands against your body and his words against your ear.

It didn't take very long of your girding down on Aidan's boxers for him to come, which seemed to be just fine with.

"Not don't with you yet, little miss," he growled, when you tried to get up. You grinned, stopping halfway through your movement off his lap and let him push you against the couch. Aidan wasn't one for words, but his hands said enough for both of you, sliding down your skin and tossing away the last bits of clothing on you.

Aidan gave absolutely no warning as he pushed two fingers into your heat, the feeling of something causing your walls to clench. He kissed your neck, slowly moving his fingers in and out of you. After too long of it, you were begging for him to fuck you.

"Please, A-Aidan, please." He complied and quickly, shucking off his boxers and sliding into you. Pleasure and pain rolled together as Aiden set a pace.

"Oh faster, fuck just go- Ah!" You came hard, Aidan following very quickly behind. He collapsed onto your chest, letting his head rest against your heart for a minute, then moved, pulling you onto his chest.

"Love you."

"Mm."

~~~~~~
Oh my god I haven't updated for almost a month I am so so dos sos ososososososos sorry I just got dragged into a whirlwind of schoolwork and never got to figure anything out. I'm going to try to update the rest of the smuts I have to write and then a fluff then my 100th special WHICH IM SO EXCITED ABOUT! Anyone have ideas for Halloween costumes j could be? Please send me because I'm floundering! Love you all so much

Peace, love, Spock
--
Shivi