Luke Hemmings {Requested} (fluff)

For @xXHobbit_GirlXx

~~~~~~

You leaned lazily against the wall in the break room, waiting for your brother to come pick you up from work. Four rowdy boys walked in, chatting and laughing at each other, and you were about to tell them off for being in the break room, but they turned around and you nearly had a heart attack. They were the boys who were supposed to be selling their CD in stores.

"Hi," the one with colored hair waved. He sounded Australian. 

"Hey," you said, trying to keep your cool. The other three took notice to you and they all turned to look.

"I'm Michael," the first one said, the other ones following suit.

"Calum," the dark haired one said, giving you a cute smile.

"Ashton." He had shaggy blonde hair and a lopsided smile. The last one seemed to be trying to say his name, but his eyes were wide and on you. 

"And he's Luke," Ashton said, patting his friend on the back. Luke seemed to snap out of it and finished his sentence.

"I'd be Luke." 

"He told me already," you replied, noticing his black lip piercing. You smiled and stuck your bottom lip out a little bit.

"Matching," you said, showing off your own black lip ring. He reached out and shook your hand.

"I'm (Y/N)." Someone honked three times from outside and you sighed.

"That's my ride. See you guys tomorrow?" 

"All day," the boy called Calum called.

"Yeah, and maybe Luke'll give you his number," Ashton called after you. 

Sure enough the next day the boys were working in the music department and as predicted Luke Hemmings gave you his phone number.

~~~~~~

Sorry for how short it was. I wanted to updat tonight, but I was helping with dinner. Hope you enjoyed. The next one is a band one. Vote comment and share

Peace, Love, Spock

Shivi