Aidan Turner (fluff) {Requested}

For nz-taika

~~~~~~

You looked down at your blue dress and smoothed it down twice before internally moaning and going back to your closet. What the hell were you supposed to wear at a tennis match? You wanted to match Aidan, but the blue was too perfectly coordinated. You looked at the array of clothes that you'd narrowed your closet down to and flopped onto the bed.

"(Y/N), where are y-" Aidan cut himself short when he walked in to see you resting amid a sea of clothes half naked.

"Well, I see you still haven't decided on what to wear." You nodded and sighed dramatically.

"Whatever shall I wear to the gala?" He laughed.

"Well I'm sure you'll appreciate that I sent some ninjas to domt work. Here is your outfit for tomorrow, and you can't look at it till the morning." You smiled. He was too good to you. He set down a plastic covered bag. Inside was a mid-thigh blue dress with a pair of tan leather heels hanging beside it. 

"You nervous at all?" You asked after a few seconds. His eyes seemed distracted by the amount of skin you were showing, but he replied.

"It's going to be fine. There'll be rumors, but who can avoid that?" You shrugged and Aidan stepped closer.

"I suppose we'll need something to do till the pizza arrives," you said, batting your eyelashes. A smirk graced your boyfriend's face and he walked over to you.

"I like where this is going," he said with a wink. You sat up, pulling him in by his shirt, but just before he could touch you, you pushed away.

"We're going to return all of my clothes to the closet." He groaned loudly.

"And then after we can do whatever you want."

-/-/-/-/-/-

You woke up with Aidan draped over you and a knot in your stomach. You were about to be staring down hundreds of cameras and millions of eyes that would be judging you till the end of time. You shuffled and Aidan woke up.

"Good morning," he mumbled, his beard rubbing the back of your shoulder.

"I can't go," you said. He seemed to be expecting the question.

"(Y/N), you want the world to know about us right?" You nodded.

"Then we need to do this."

"Why today?" You complained, rolling over. Aidan's eyes shone back at yours with a smile.

"Honestly I don't have anyone else to give to the tickets to." You mumbled some things under your breath and Aidan smiled at you. He had this way of smiling that made you melt and do whatever he wanted. You honestly wondered sometimes if that was how he got people to fall for him, fans and employers alike. And you. 

"Come on, we'd better get up," Aidan decided after a long moment. He pecked you on the lips and got up, you trailing behind to go brush your teeth. You went through the usual routine, showers, change, breakfast. When you dressed yourself the knot in your stomach grew and you could barely force yourself downstairs. Aidan was already dressed and holding out a plate with eggs on it. You both sat down and ate in a silence that made you nervous. What if his fans didn't like you? What if they found something bad about you that you couldn't recall?

"(Y/N), it's going to be fine. Everyone's going to love you, hopefully not as much as I do." You smiled shyly as his foot brushed against yours. Somehow you were still a little school girl around him.

You got in the car and looked at the floor as it started. The shoes were too nice and your hair was not nice enough to be shown to millions of people. Aidan assured you that there would be a makeup crew,  one that you'd met on the sets of his shows and movies. They would do touch ups before you two went into the world.

The drive wasn't too long, but you were wringing your hands when you got there. A few reporters were hanging around the hair and makeup and someone took the keys of the Audi from Aidan. He walked with you to the trailer and you met the team that you'd met before. The nerves in you were mounting, but everyone seemed so calm that you relaxed. Aidan got his touch ups while they fixed your hair quickly, putting it into a half up, half down fashion and then moved to your makeup. 

When you stepped out of the other side of the trailer it was like you'd stepped onto another planet. There were celebrities, cameras, and people everywhere. Aidan had a cool smile on his face, which you tried to copy, but you had a feeling you looked ridiculous. Aidan's hand found its way to your waist, which was a comfort and you eased into a seemingly happy expression. There were bright flashes and Aidan led the way as a report pulled him aside.

"Who's this with you tonight, Mr. Turner." 

"My girlfriend for a long while, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

~~~~~~

I wrote this a few times and I realize it isn't my best writing, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Peace, Love, Spock

--

Shivi