Aidan Turner {Requested}

I am so sorry for the long gap between writing. My phone's on the wack so it wouldn't let me write and a lot of stuff has been happeining at school and it's just really hecktic. After the next two weeks I think things should clear up, but I don't know so... Anyway for the writing blah blah blah

Dedicated to nz-taika for requesting yada yada yada

~~~~~~

Sitting there all morning in the cool mist was not fun at all. You were sporting a Lord of the Rings t-shirt that said: 'Fili and Kili, at your service' along with more of the quotes by the two characters. Maybe fifty or so other Aidan Turner fans were sitting on the damp pavement around you and suddenly someone yelled and jumped to their feet, which proceeded in a fifty or so person wave, which finished with someone else yelling, "It's not hm!' and everyone sitting back down. The day was long and you were alone, but you liked it better that way, cross legged on the dark tar, scribbling away in your notebook about random little details you noticed around you. The sliver of the gap between the hands of a boy and a girl who met this morning. The little tuft of fur that wouldn't stay down on a puppy's fur. Small things. The way the mist rolled off the pavement and the sound of feet hitting the ground.

"What're you writing about?" someone asked. You turn to the voice and freeze.

"Uh... Um.... I was um... just random stuff...." you stutter, picking your hand up to give Aidan freaking Turner your notebook. He looked down at what you'd been writing.

"It's not bad," he smiled, flipping back a page. You take the time now to drink in his appearance. Thick black stubble lined his chiseled jaw, which was added to by the red collar of his costume and his hat. He was gorgeous and you let out an unconscious sigh.

"Like what you see?" he laughed.

"Uh... yeah."

"So Ms. 'uh', what would your name be?" You answer him cautiously and he smiles, using a pencil to scribble something into the front cover of the book.

"See you some day?" he asks, walking away, his heels clicking. You read the quick inscription.

Stick around (Y/N), would ya?

You had planned to be there all day anyway so it didn't stick a wrench in any plans you had. Aidan freaking Turner left you a message and you were going to follow what it said.

So you did. Most of the people were gone by the time Aidan came back out. He looked tired out of his mind, but his face kit up when he saw you. After taking to some fans he walked over to you and leaned on the metal barricade.

"(Y/N), you stuck around!" He exclaimed. You shrug, "Didn't have anything better to do."

"I'm sure a pretty girl like you has a boyfriend who's waiting at home for you," he laughed.

"Nope, just a huge stack of student loans." He smiles at you and takes his phone out of his pocket.

"Can I get a picture?" he asks.

"Uh... sure?" you say, a little bit confused. He takes a quick snap of you two and then turns to you.

"Why'd you want a picture?" you ask, picking your bag up off the ground.

"Because you're beautiful." You smile and thank him before he talks again.

"I'm famished, would you like to come get a bite with me?"

"I... I would live to!"

~~~~~~

Schools really hectic, i dont know when the next time I post will be but I hope it'll be soon

Vote comment share

Peace love Spock
--
Shivi