Peter Parker {Requested} (fluff)

For dark_rebellious21

~~~~~~

"Dammit, Pe- Spider-Man!" you shrieked. 

"I'll be back! I love you!" Peter yelled, not really to anyone. The entire street was screaming as a giant mechanical bee flew through the streets of New York City.

"You massive dick!" you screamed angrily. Instead of staying anywhere on the streets you scowled all the way back to your messy little apartment in Manahatten. You popped open the windows and picked up some of the clothes on the floor, trying to distract yourself from the random screming and explosions in the city. 

"God dammit, Peter Parker," you sighed, curling up on the ratty couch and closing your eyes. 

"Hey, what did I do?" a voice asked from the window. He was crouching on the sill watching you. 

"You suck. Also someone called Wade Wilson nominated you for the ALS ice-bucket challenge." He climbed in the window and pulled off his mask laughing. 

"Good old, deady." 

"Who?"

"No one. Just a friend." You shrugged and got off the couch.

"Get changed and we'll go to the park," you said, shooing him off. He did what you said and came back in a white t-shirt and swimming trunks. 

"C'mon," you said, picking up a laundry basket and taking his hand. You walked to the convenience store down the street and bought seven bags of ice, which you made Peter carry in the basket. When you got to the park you dumped two bags into the basket and put it in the sun and the other five in the shade.

"Why am I doing this again?" he asked, lying back down in the grass. You opened up the ALS website and read it off to him while you wated for the ice in the bucket to melt. Since it was fall it took a while but when it melted you stuck your hand in it and laughed. 

"If you don't freeze I'll believe you have superhuman powers." He shrugged and you dumped in the rest of the ice smirking. 

"Ready?" you asked, pointing the phone camera at him. He nodded and you turned it on. 

"I accept your challenge Wade and thank you for nominating me for the ALS ice bucket challege," he said, picking up the bucket and tipping it over is head. You held in laughter as he hopped around for a second. 

"I nominate.... (Y/N) and Spiderman." I rolled my eyes and turned off the camera before laughing at him.

"Two things. One, that was a really manly scream, two, way to be undercover." He smiled, tipping his head. 

"There's enough frozen water for you two," he said, taking the camera from me. I glared at him as he uploaded his video to twitter. 

"I'm sure the girls who follow you on twitter are really going to enjoy that video," you smirked.

"Huh? Why?" 

"Your shirt is a little tight, hon," you said, walking to the bucket. You took off your plaid shirt so you were just wearing a tank top and looked to Peter. He gave you a thumbs up and you started.

"Thank you Peter for nominatin me for the ALS ice-bucket challenge. I nominate (Y/F/N) and Melody." You picked up the basket and tipped it onto your head, the cold burning your skin. The ice didn't help since it pounded into your shoulders. You let out a rather girly squeal and Peter shut off the camera. 

"You were waiting for me to scream," you pouted. He nodded and hugged you. You turned your chin up to smile at your boyfriend and pecked him on the lips. 

"Let's go home it's like zero degreesout here." You nodded and picked up your shirt and the bucket. Peter threw apice at you and took the bucket before you walked hom hand in hand. 

"You do know you have to do it tomorrow as Spidey," you grinned. 

~~~~~~

Hope that was okay. Schools starting tomorrow and I'm so not excited. How many of you have school? Anyway the usual vote, comment, share.

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi