Chapter 108

The Battle of the Eight Potters

~Third Person~

                "Are you okay, Zee?" asked Annaliese, looking at Cedric who looked lost and was looking at the same direction for a hot minute now ever since they left the dining table after the meeting was concluded.

                "Yeah, I'm fine, Alyse." Replied Cedric, Annaliese didn't look convinced at what Cedric had uttered. Annaliese was about to say something again when someone smacked the back of Cedric's head. "What the bloody fuck?!" said Cedric as he held the back of his head in pain.

                They turned around and saw Lilith Sephitis holding her knuckles. Cedric smirked as he looked at Lilith who wasn't wearing the jacket of her suit and obviously planned to give him a blow into the head.

                "Doesn't mean you're a girl, Sephitis that I will hold back, I don't hold back on anyone." said Cedric, he began removing his black blazer and tossed it to Annaliese who was glaring at Sephitis. "Even the bloody descendant of Merlin, I don't fucking give a damn." Sneered Cedric.

                "What's my title got to do with this, Diggory?" said Lilith as she smirked.

                "Do you even have a title —?!"

                Cedric couldn't continue what he was saying anymore when Lilith threw a punch to his face, so hard that Cedric took some steps backward, he held his jaw that was now aching in pain. He chuckled and then threw his fist towards Lilith too but she managed to block it with her left hand, clenching it hard, her nails digging into his skin. Cedric gave no reaction and proceeded to kick her with his left foot.

                He groaned as Lilith had hit him once again. His reflexes kicked in and gave her a small blow to her cheeks making Lilith stumble a little. Cedric reached for his wand on his pocket and brought it out while Crabbe helped Lilith stand up properly.

                "You fucking bugger!" screamed Lilith and gave him another blow, this time it was a upper cut, blood immediately flow out of Cedric's nose in result.

                There was no adults on sight, they haven't come out of the dining hall yet. Annaliese helped Cedric and when Lilith looked distracted, Cedric took the chance and pointed his wand towards her.

                "Ventus!" he shouted and a jet of grey light came out from the tips of his wand and there came a strong, spiraling wind from the tip of his wand. Lilith struggled as she was now being dragged back by the strong wind. When the spell had subsided, she came launching towards Cedric but was stopped by Lucius Malfoy.

                "Calm down, Lilith." Said Lucius Malfoy's hoarse voice. Lilith scowled as he looked at Cedric. She calmed down after a while, Cedric was still confused on why she came charging towards her, she didn't have any reasons to.

                "You're bloody crazy, Sephitis." Uttered Cedric as Annaliese helped him. He wiped of the blood from his face and withdrew his wand back to his pocket as his piercing grey eyes stared into Lilith's golden brown eyes.

                "Not as crazy as you are!" Said Sephitis as she glared at Cedric.

~Agape Paris Godfrey | Renee Valerie Black~

                As Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur, Mundungus and I drank the potion. All of us gasped and grimaced as the potion hit our throats it tasted like overcooked cabbage. Immediately, my insides started writhing as though I'd just swallowed like snakes — doubled up. I wondered whether I was going to be sick — then a burning sensation spread rapidly from my stomach to the very ends of my fingers and toes. At once, our features began to bubble and distort like hot wax. Hermione and Mundungus were shooting upward; Ron, Fred, George, and I were shrinking: our hair was darkening, Hermione's, Fleur's and I's appearing to shoot backward into our skulls.