Chapter 86

Spain but S is Silent

~Blaise Zabini~

I stopped walking and wiped my tears off my cheeks, I looked up in the starry sky. I have been walking around and out of Hogwarts for an hour now but I didn't feel any tiredness at all, I just felt pain and sadness. I was in the depths of despair, I didn't feel like myself anymore.

I sat down in front of the Black lake, looking at the reflection of the moon from the water. I gave out a sigh, I felt bad for calling her that, for calling her a mudblood. I shouldn't have called her that, damn it!

After a few minutes, I decided to finally go back to my dorm, to rest and to obviously cry more. I wore my coat and brushed off the dirt in my slacks as I made my way back to the Slytherin Common Room.

"Zabini! Hey!" shouted an unfamiliar voice, my forehead creased as I turned around to see a guy that I'm sure is in Renee's Quidditch team. I know who he is for I ran a background check on every player on her team. Well you can never be too sure, she had all those boys around her in her team but she's back in the same arms she fell into the first time.

Atlas Fawley, I found out that his mother, Lucreatia Fawley was a famous dressmaker, and in fact I might be wearing one of their suits right now. His father, Marshall Fawley is a very rich business man that was once in a charity ball with my mother and I. He also has a younger brother who had just started his first year in Hogwarts this year, he was sorted in Hufflepuff of course. The Fawleys are one of the first pureblood family in the wizarding world, they were known for being sorted into Hufflepuff.

"What, Fawley?" I hissed, he took a step backward in shock and fear.

"Woah — chill mate, I just wanted to—" said Fawley but was taken back again when I uttered.

"Don't bloody call me like that you muppet, we're not bloody friends." I spat sharply, his eyes widened in what I called him but it went back to normal shortly and he began talking again.

"Fine, I just wanted to inform you that I bumped into Agape earlier, she was looking for you." uttered Fawley, I lifted an eyebrow but I felt my heart ached on the mention of her name, my eyes started to tear up once again.

"Don't be a bloody liar." I said looking at him up and down before I started walking to enter the dungeons to the Slytherin Common Room, I heard him shout something before I finally entered.

"I'm not!"

"Parsletongue..." I uttered the password of the Slytherin Common Room, the stone door slid open and I entered the Slytherin Common Room. Upon entering the Common Room, I saw two silhouettes of a girl and a boy. My eyes narrowed as I tried to see who it was, it was Malfoy and Sephitis who gave me a nod, I replied back nodding my head.

She made her way in front of me, making me stop from my tracks, I looked up to her and my knees weakened. I held her arm for support while Malfoy swooped over to my side to support me and they both walked me to the couch. As my body crushed in the sofa, I buried my face in my hands and let out a loud, annoyed and pained groan.

"I am such a blithering bloody idiot, Lilith!" I said as I let out a mocking laugh, but instead of humor, it was a mockery to myself. "I was stupid enough to believe and think that I had a fucking chance. I was stupid enough to be blind, acting like she had already forgotten that bloody Wood, turns out she hasn't, turns out she still bloody love that Git!"