Chapter 88

Full of Hot, Strong Love

"So Snape was offering to help him? He was definitely offering to help him?" asked Ron to Harry like a hundred times now.

"Ron, I swear to Merlin, if you ask that goddamn bloody question once more," I said as I turned to Ron looking pissed now as I held one of the sprouts that they were peeling. "I'm not going to hesitate in sticking this sprout"

He cuts me off.

"I'm only checking!" said Ron. We were standing alone at the Burrow's kitchen sink, peeling a mountain of sprouts for Mrs. Weasley but I was just standing there watching them suffer. Snow was drifting past the window in front of us.

"Yes, Snape was offering to help him!" said Harry for like the hundredth time now because Ron kept on asking the same goddamn question. "He said he'd promised Malfoy's mother to protect him, that he'd made an Unbreakable Oath or something"

"An Unbreakable Vow?" said Ron, looking stunned. "Nah, he can't have....Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," said Harry. "Why, what does it mean?"

"Well, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow, it's obviously in the name." I said as I rolled my eyes on them, I leaned by the sink with my arms crossed by my chest.

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough. What happens if you break it, then?" he asked once again.

"You die,"

"You die," Ron and I simply said in chorus. "Fred and George tried to get me to make one when I was five. I nearly did too, I was holding hands with Fred and everything when Dad found us. He went mental," said Ron, with a reminiscent gleam in his eyes. "Only time I've ever seen Dad as angry as Mum. Fred reckons his left buttock has never been the same since." Ron told us, I laughed at that.

"Yeah, well, passing over Fred's left buttock—"

"I beg your pardon?" said Fred's voice as the twins entered the kitchen where we were.

"Aaaah — George, Agape, look at this. They're using knives and everything. Bless them." Said Fred, George and I bursted into laughter at his remark.

"Bless them!"

"Bless them!" George and I said in chorus in between our laughs.

"I'll be seventeen in two and a bit months' time," said Ron grumpily, "and then I'll be able to do it by magic!"

"But meanwhile," said George, sitting down at the kitchen table and putting his feet up on it, "we can enjoy watching you demonstrate the correct us of whoops-a-daisy!"

"You made me do that!" said Ron angrily as he suck on his cut thumb that was now bleeding for he accidentally cut it with his knife. "You wait, when I'm seventeen"

"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawned Fred, pissing his brother off.

"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald." Said George as he stood beside me, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady called — unless our information is faulty — Lavender Brown?" I rolled my eyes on what he had said. I don't hate Lavender but well considering Hermione's feelings towards Wonwon — I mean — Ron, well I kind off don't like her.