Chapter 79

Firewhiskey and Errors

~Blaise Zabini~

Gryffindor versus Slytherin, a match everyone is looking forward to. Especially me, not because of that bloody Potter but because of that prat Wood. I might've cried all night because of Renee but now I'll prove myself, that I'm better and deserving of her. I didn't sleep a wink thinking of her, how she cried on my arms because of Chaddesley, how she dauntlessly battled with that Devil's Snare and how she laughed like there's no tomorrow.

Who wouldn't fall for a woman like her?

I heard a knock on our dorm, I was the only one here for Malfoy was fixing the cabinet while Crabbe and Goyle was already eating breakfast at the Great Hall. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and bloodshot with big black circles under my eyes. I let out a sigh before I opened the door and saw Lilith standing there, she immediately jumped and hugged me, Malfoy must've told her what happened to me.

"Bloody hell," I said and laughed mockingly as I separated from the hug. "I never thought that I'll cry because of a bloody woman." I said sniffing and looked away in embarrassment. Lilith held my shoulders tight before uttering.

"Is she that worth it?" she asked softly, I looked back to her with a confused expression. "Was she worth your tears?" she repeated.

I paused thinking how I really never admitted my feelings for her but here I am crying my eyes out. "Yes," I answered Lilith, "she deserves everything." I continued as I looked down avoiding Lilith's gaze.

The room was hugged by silence as we both just stood there face to face as Lilith looked at me with pity in her golden brown eyes. The silence was then broken when Urquhart, our Quidditch team captain knocked and finally called me.

Lilith smiled before uttering, "Blaise will be there in a sec," she answered before looking back to me. "If she deserves everything, does she deserve you?" she asked. I stiffened as I looked down to my feet.

"It's not that she doesn't deserve me, it's that I don't deserve her, Lilith." I uttered and looked up to her.

"Oh, Blaise." She muttered and hugged me once again. "Go on and unleash you emotions at the game. We'll be watching, beat that Wood's ass!" she whispered and laughed before I left for the match.

"STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!" I shouted as I entered the Room of Requirement where the others are, we lost against the Gryffindor again. I dropped myself in the couch grumpily as I let out an annoyed groan.

The others looked at me looking concerned. "You look knackered, mate." Said Malfoy who walked towards Lilith and lead to kiss her on the cheeks.

Lucky them.

"I assume that we've lost again?" asked Draco who was back in front of the cabinet with his wand also pointed in the cabinet.

"What do you expect?" Lilith scoffed at Malfoy. Shortly, we heard the Room of Requirement's door open and the Langston twins appeared and the door closed with a thud. Lilith smiled and hugged them before the twins sat beside me. "You know we'll be so dead if the Dark Lord knew that someone else knows about our task." She said and chuckled as she sat in the table.

"You know how to use Occulumency, so does Draco." Said Akesha, "I'm sure you'll both be fine." She reassured them and smiled teasingly, Lilith rolled her eyes on her.