"Princess, can you take care of mommy and little James? Daddy will go somewhere important." Tony said as he pressed the floor button. 

"Yes daddy." 

"Good job." Tony smiled at his daughter and he went near me to kiss James' forehead. He looked at me and he pecked my lips. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Tony replied. 

~After an hour~ 

Me and Tal are playing dolls in her room, while James is fast asleep in his nursery room. 

"Miss, Mr. Stark has arrived." ARIA said. 

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In his lab."

"Okay, thanks A." Then, I looked at Tal. 

"Sweetie, can you play inside your brother's room while I make sure if daddy's okay?" I asked.

"Okay mommy." 

"Come on, let's bring your dolls." I helped her carry her dolls and some of her toys and we went to her brother's room. She settled on the playmat and I left her. I went to the lab and saw Tony leaning on the table with Peter's suit in his hand. 

"Where's Peter?" I asked him. He didn't bother looking at me, he only sighed and shook his head.

"He's back at the apartment." 

"What happened back there?" I asked as I went near him and rubbed his back. 

"I took the suit from him. He needs to be better. He needs to learn from his mistakes. He--" 

"What if he's telling the truth about that vulture thing? If he needs to be better, you should be there for him. You're his mentor--"

"No, I'm not his--"

"Will you let me finish first, Mr. Stark?!" I said as I put my hands on my hips and looked at him in my bossy stance. He looked at me, shocked and I just raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Wow! I never knew you'd be this bossy." Tony said softly in his breath. 

"Fine! Don't listen to my advice. Just listen to your big ego, instead." I rolled my eyes at him and put my hands down and walked out of the lab.

"Hey! Hey! Wait! I'm sorry..." Tony caught up with me and he hugged my waist. He pressed a gentle kiss on my neck and I sighed at his immature act.

"I'm not speaking to you starting now.." I said and I began to shut my mouth off. 

"Come on, baby..." Tony went in front of me and he held my arms. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. I heard him sighed and I still didn't looked at him. 

"Fine. If talking's not gonna work, maybe this will change." Tony said. I felt him held my cheeks and I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widen and I tried fighting back on not to kiss him, but he became dominant. He's always a gentleman when it comes to kissing me but today, he showed no signs of giving up. He shows signs of being a fighter and the dominant one in the relationship. 

"Give up, baby.." Tony said as he broke the kiss. But, he continued to kiss me. I groaned and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him near me to deepen the kiss. After a couple of moments, I broke the kiss and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"You gave up.." Tony said proudly.

"It's because of you!... You always know how to make me feel--"

"Better, good, sexy and hotter? Yup, you married this genius, playboy." Tony said.

"Are you still a playboy?" I asked while squinting my eyes at him. 

"Not anymore, ever since I asked you to be my girlfriend." Tony said smartly and he leaned in to peck my lips. 

"Good boy." I said and I kissed his cheek. 

"That means, I get to have sex with you tonight?" Tony asked as his eyebrows began wiggling. 

"Oh (scoffs) you wish. I haven't even recovered from giving birth to your son, and now you want to have sex." I said and Tony groaned. 

"How many more weeks do I have to wait?" He asked sounding less excited. 

"5 more weeks." I said and his mouth went wide open. "Now, fixed your problem with Peter and take some time to bond with your family." I said and I peck his lips. 

"I love you baby." I said and I walked to the door.

"Love you too.." I heard Tony said and heard him groaned. I smirked and proceeded back to the nursery room.