Third Group: KOP DID THIS TO ME!

End of Week 4

Peril's POV

Deathbringer, Clay, Glory, and Peril's Drama

"Are you sure you're ready to tell them?" Deathbringer whispered in my ear. We were standing outside of Clay's dorm room door. On the other side were Glory and Clay because we told them to meet us there. 

"Yup," I sighed, certain of my decision. "I can't hide anything from Clay..." Deathbringer nodded and walked into the dorm. Glory stood up and so did Clay, both nervous. When we called them we made our voices monotoned so that they wouldn't expect anything good. 

"So? What's the big news?" Glory wondered. 

"Well, um...Peril is-"

"I'm pregnant," I blurted, cutting off Deathbringer. You know that time when you feel like you can read your best friend's mind. Well, this was that time. 

What were you thinking, Deathbringer thought angrily. Now they both look like they got shot and came back from the dead! 

I'm sorry but we didn't sort out a plan, I thought hissing. IF we did then I wouldn't have blurted out that secret! 

You didn't ask for a plan, Deathbringer thought. 

I didn't need to! You're the so-called best-assassin-in-all-of-Pyrrhia! You should have told us the plan, I thought growling.  Deathbringer rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. Clay looked pale and distraught. Glory looked furious. Just plain furious. 

"So...can you two say something?" I wondered. 

"Is Deathbringer the father?" Clay and Glory whispered. 

"Y-yes," Deathbringer murmured. 

Glory stood up, tears in her eyes but anger was filled in them too. "YOU SLEPT WITH CLAY'S GIRLFRIEND?!! YOU CHEATED ON ME?! I THOUGHT THINGS WERE GOING GREAT! BUT INSTEAD, YOU HAD TO GO SLEEP WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!" Glory screeched. I closed my eyes and winced. 

"You cheated on me?!" Clay yelled, overlapping with Glory's shriek. "You said, and I quote, "Clay, I have to wait until I'm married." Do you saying I'm Pregnant make me think that you waited?!" Clay shouted. 

"LISTEN! BOTH OF YOU!" I screamed at the top of my tired lungs. Glory and Clay stopped yelling and faced me. "DEATHBRINGER AND I DID NOT SLEEP TOGETHER! SOMEHOW -- I DON'T KNOW HOW -- I BECAME PREGNANT AND I THINK THAT KOP GAVE ME A NEEDLE SO I BECOME PREGNANT! IF THIS BABY HAS BLACK HAIR AND RED HAIR THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT KOP DID THIS TO ME!" I ranted, screaming. 

All was quiet for about five minutes. 

"So...you didn't sleep with Deathbringer?" Clay whispered, looking hopeful. 

"No, Clay, I didn't sleep Deathbringer," I groaned. Clay nodded and walked over to me, hugging me. "I would never do that to you. And if I did I wouldn't do it with Deathbringer...that's just incest," I gagged. 

"Hey! I'll have you know I am a GREAT kisser," Deathbringer huffed, chuckling. Glory rolled her eyes. "What? You can't deny it," Deathbringer grinned. Glory paused then nodded her head knowingly. 

"Listen...this baby -- if you want -- can be in your lives too," I informed Glory and Clay. "All you have to do is just tell us." 

"I want to be in its life," Clay volunteered. I smiled gleefully with tears in my eyes. He was with me. "I always knew that we were going to have a baby but I didn't know it was going to be this soon," Clay smiled. 

"Glory?" Deathbringer whispered. 

"I'm in," Glory responded. Deathbringer smiled and hugged Glory. I smiled slightly and then focused on Clay. We were all together in this. Now all we have to do is tell the others.