Third Year: Wedding

Week 22

Tsunami's POV

I was shaking. How can a person shake this much? The sun was setting and the lights were all set up. My beautiful white dress had sand at the bottom of it, which made sense since we were at the beach. The dress had a slit that went to my thigh but it closed so no one could see my thigh unless you really pay attention. The people helping me calm down were Glory, Sunny, Kinkajou, and Peril. I didn't really care that Peril was here anymore. I just felt so nauseous. 

"No, no, no. This is ALL wrong!" I cried. "We should've chosen a taller tent!" I jabbered. 

"Tsunami! You need to calm down, you are having prewedding jitters," Glory said, grabbing my arms. "Down there, is your fiancè, the love of your life," she whispered. "You are going to marry him." 

"Right...I'm going to marry Riptide...the love of my life," I said, calming myself down. 

"Yeah in like two minutes so we better head down," Kinkajou said. Glory went down first with Deathbringer, her sandals soaking up the sand. Even though today was my day, I knew Glory felt like I could've picked a better venue, you know a venue that doesn't have any water. But I choose this venue because it was the place where I first told Riptide that I liked him. So, this place has more meaning than an average island. 

Kinkajou went down next with Turtle, Kinkajou looked so radiant even with sand everywhere. Sunny went down next with Sky as her escort. I personally didn't like this arrangement but Sunny claims she has a crush on him and he kept on flirting with her whenever we have occasions. Finally, Peril went down with Clay, her stomach showing a lot. 

Suddenly, Turning Page instrumental was turned on and I started to walk down the beach aisle with Mom by my side. I walked down the aisle but didn't dare look at the crowd. My eyes focused on Riptide only. My eyes only focused on Riptide's gorgeous blue eyes and his blue tux. His smile was so bright that I was sure that I was under some strange spell. I walked onto the altar and placed my hand in Riptide's. 

Riptide received a dirty look from my mom. But Riptide ignored her. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to join Riptide James Seabed," a priest said and I raised my eyebrows, "and Tsunami Francine Clearwater in the bonds of holy matrimony." This time it was Riptide's turn to raise his eyebrows. "Say your vows please." 

"Um, Riptide, my whole life I have been searching for something. I didn't know what it was. I just knew I had to find it," I paused. "When you came into my life...I immidatitly fell in love with you. And it wasn't just because of your hair. It wasn't until two years ago that I told you I loved you. It was then, did I realize that I...I loved you," I said, gentle and soft tears rolled down my face. "I can't wait to spend our lives together." 

"Riptide," the priest said. 

"Tsunami, before I met you, I felt normal. I felt like everything in my life was fine. Until I saw you for the tryouts for the swim team. Then I felt like my life was perfect. And then it got screwed up again. But that's a totally different story. But even though I was brain wip-uh I mean, even though I forgot how much I loved you for a certain time...you always came back for me," Riptide said. I smiled. "I love you. I always have and always will." 

"Does anyone object to this wedding?" He asked. Mother started raising her hand but Anemone slammed her hand down. "Alright, we shall proceed."

"The rings please," the priest said. "Riptide repeat after me: With this ring, I thee wed." 

"With this ring, I thee wed," Riptide said, sliding on our wedding ring. 

"Tsunami, repeat after me: With this ring, I thee wed," The priest said. 

"With this ring, I thee wed," I whispered, sliding on our wedding ring onto Riptide's finger. 

"Do you Riptide James Seabed take Tsunami Francine Clearwater to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked. 

"I do," Riptide smiled. 

"And do you Tsunami Francine Clearwater take Riptide James Seabed to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked. 

"I do," I whispered, tears spilling. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" the priest declared. Riptide and leaned towards each other and kissed. The crowd clapped and cheered. But I blocked them out. In my mind, it was only Riptide and I. When we pulled away and started walking down the aisle, he pulled me closer to him and spun me around. 

"How do you like your new title, Mrs. Seabed?" Riptide grinned. I smirked back and kissed him. 

"I love it. How do you like your new title, Mr. Seabed?" I grinned. 

"I think I'm in love with it," Riptide grinned. "However, I want to kiss you again, Mrs. Seabed," Riptide smirked. He pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on mine. I love my crazy, Squid Brain. 

Peril's POV

I smiled happily as Riptide and Tsunami walked back down the aisle. Aw, what a perfect couple. I wonder when will it be my time. Suddenly, I felt something watery come out of me. Crap. My eyes widened and I tapped Clay's arm, hard. 

"Yeah?" Clay wondered. 

"My water broke..." I whispered. Clay looked at me with his eyes wide and his mouth dropped.