Third Year: Rehearse the Rehearsal Dinner

Week 14

Riptide's POV

Flash Foward

"Wait, wait, wait, slow down," Tsunami said. "Where are you?" she asked. The sun was pouring through the window. "Wait...Fatespeaker. Fire. YOUR FATHER?!" 

Present 

"We should have a dinner to rehearse the rehearsal dinner," Tsunami murmured. She was curled up next to me and her hand was on my chest. I groaned and turned around in my bed so that I was facing her. Tsunami's gorgeous blue hair was messy but I liked it. 

"We should," I said, smiling. "You never know what will happen at the rehearsal dinner," I chuckled. Tsunami rolled her eyes and smacked my arms playfully. She sat up and stretched. I watched as she prepared to get off the bed. Her blue tank top looked bluer once it was in the sunlight. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. "Where are you going?" 

"To get ready," Tsunami shot. I pulled out my watch. It read 6:00. I raised my eyebrow and grinned. "What?" 

"Well, our jobs start at 8:00 and it's 6:00..." I trailed off. "We can stay in bed and talk for about another hour..." I purred. Tsunami rolled her eyes but I could tell she was intrigued. 

"Fine," Tsunami hissed. She laid back down and snuggled her head into my chest. "I love you, Squid Brain," Tsunami whispered.

"I love you too, Tsunami," I grinned. 

"Wipe that grin off your face before I do," Tsunami growled, kissing my grin off my face. 

"Okay, okay," I laughed. 

-----------

(Dinner Time) 

"Bringer! Peril!" I greeted. Deathbringer walked in wearing a black tux and Peril walked in wearing a beautiful red dress. Glory walked in with Deathbringer wearing a long-sleeved green dress. Clay walked in with Peril wearing a brown tux. "You look nice Peril," I smiled. 

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself, Tide," Peril complimented. 

"Wow, you're finally getting married," Deathbringer congratulated. Although, it didn't feel like a congratulation. 

"Yeah, it's awesome. I feel nervous but at the same time not really," I said. "You should definitely think about it." Deathbringer shrugged but kept looking at Glory. I grinned then walked over to Peril. 

"Riptide!" Peril sang. "I'm going to have twins and they're going to have supernatural powers," Peril said. 

"Cool. I'm going to be the godfather right?" I grinned. Peril rolled her eyes then looked around. 

"Turtle!" Peril beamed. 

"Peril?" Turtle wondered. They ran to each other, but Peril hesitated. "Don't worry I made myself invincible, mostly because my sister was trying to kill me..." Peril smiled and hugged Turtle tightly. 

"I've missed you!" she squealed. 

"I've missed you too!" Turtle said. 

"I got to talk to you..." she whispered, Peril grabbed Turtle's hand and dragged him away from the rehearsal dinner. I smiled and walked over to Tsunami -- who was talking to Sunny and someone who had orange hair and watery blue eyes. 

"Tsunami, you remember Sky, right?" Sunny wondered. 

"Yeah...you're the guy who yelled at me," Tsunami growled. "Why is he here?" she hissed. 

"I invited him," Sunny said. "He's been staying at our place for the past two weeks. Tsunami spat out her drink and stared at him and Sunny for about two minutes. 

"TWO WEEKS?!" Tsunami screeched. Sunny nodded. "I need to speak with my crazy foster sister for a minute..." Tsunami grabbed Sunny's hand and dragged her away. "Are you crazy?!" 

"No Tsunami," Sunny hissed. "In fact, I think I like him...more than a friend way..." 

"But you have only known him for two weeks!" Tsunami growled. 

"It's just a crush Tsunami...it's not like I'm going to get married to him," Sunny frowned. Tsunami sighed then pulled her back to her crush. 

"Do you know where Peril went?" Sky wondered. 

"I think she went to the hall with Turtle," I said. Sky left Sunny and went to go talk to Peril. Sunny followed him, leaving Tsunami and I by ourselves. 

"Where is Starflight?" Tsunami growled. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. 

"Why not try calling him?" I wondered. Tsunami took out her phone and dialed his number. 

"Starflight! Where are you?" hissed Tsunami. "Wait, wait, wait, slow down," Tsunami said. "Where are you?" she asked. The sun was pouring through the window. "Wait...Fatespeaker. Fire. YOUR FATHER?!" 

I looked at her, confused. When she hung up she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "What is it Tsunami?" I questioned, worried. 

"We need to go to Fatespeaker's foster home," Tsunami whispered.