The Relationship Club

Deathbringer's POV

"So, how was your honeymoon?" I wondered, smirking. Riptide blushed and looked at the floor.

"It was nice, we went scuba diving, did some hiking, and swam," Riptide said.

"You didn't do any of that, didn't you," Peril grinned. Riptide nodded.

"But I won't tell you anything else," Riptide said. Peril rolled her eyes and smiled. We were in Fatespeaker and Peril's dorm room. Callista and Aaron were playing in their play pin, chewing on each other's fingers.

"So...you wanna continue watching Twilight or...do you wanna get shot in the neck and be taken to an underground facility?" Fatespeaker questioned. Peril laughed and sat on the floor so she wouldn't burn the couch. I sat down next to Fatespeaker and Riptide.

"Do we have to watch?" I groaned.

"Yes!" Peril and Fatespeaker growled.

"We were at the part where she just found out his secret...right?" Peril clarified.

"I don't know...it has been a year since we watched it," I chuckled.

"Right...let's just watch," Peril squealed. With that, she clicked play but then paused. "Is there anyone by us?" she wondered. We checked around us and when we found nobody, we checked the door. Nobody was there. "Okay, let's watch Edward, uh, I mean Twilight!" Peril sighed dreamily. That whole day, we sat and watched the Twilight Saga. I can't lie, it was awesome! I personally like the werewolf idea. However, Riptide was ALL Vampire. He even threw something at the TV when Jacob appeared.

"You guys are amazing," I smiled.

"Aw, Bringer, that's so nice," Peril grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"You are also amaz-YOU GET AWAY FROM HER, JACOB!" Riptide boomed. I hid my chuckle and then turned to Fatespeaker.

"Aw, we love you too, Deathbringer," Fatespeaker smiled. "Ooo! We should call ourselves The Relationship Club!" Fatespeaker said.

"Isn't that a little cheezy, Fatespeaker?" Riptide wondered.

"I'm down for it as long as you DON'T tell Glory...okay?" I growled. Peril laughed and nodded.

"Okay...let's continue watching Eclipse The Relationship Club," Fatespeaker squealed. I love my friends. Even though we were all different -- and probably shouldn't have been friends -- we still learned to love each other. No matter what life throughs at us whether it's good -- I looked at Callista and Aaron -- or bad -- I thought about me being brainwashed -- I will always have my friends by my side.

The End