Moonbli

A few months after Callista and Aaron's birth

Qibli's POV

I smiled, happy that Moon was mine and I was hers. We just came back from our honeymoon, exhausted. I was cradling Moon bridal style into our new house. I laid her on our bed gently and tucked her in. Moon took my hand in hers and placed her head on my chest. I smiled and kissed her head. 

"Qibli," Moon murmured. "I love you so much. And I'm glad that your bromance is fixed," she smiled. I beamed and pulled her close to me. 

"I'm just glad that you still love me even though I think horrible things about people," I whispered, ashamed. Moon placed her hand on my cheek suddenly, Moon's thoughts appeared in my mind. 

Qibli, she thought. You are not a terrible person. You are the man that I love. We all have our thoughts. I once thought that Winter was self-absorbed and prejudice. Half of that was true and half of it wasn't. Do you think I would have married you if I thought that you were a horrible person?

I shook my head. 

See, Moon thought. I love you

I love you too, Moon, I thought. She smiled and kissed me gently. When we let go to breathe, I felt free. I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. That was because Moon and I shared that weight and I'm stronger than I ever was before.