Third Year: We Are Having WHAT?!

Week 3

Deathbringer's POV

"Deathy? Where are you going?" Glory murmured in my ear. It was six o'clock in the morning and Glory and were cuddling. If you listen carefully, you would see that I put were instead of are. That's because I promised to take Peril to the hospital and now I have to keep that promise. I moved off the couch and went to search for my jacket. 

"I, um, have to go to...Peril's...dorm..." I replied awkwardly. Glory raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. 

"And why do you have to do that?" Glory wondered. 

"Um...we have to...study! Together..." I ranted. "Charles assigned it..." 

"He's still there?" Glory repeated. I winced and nodded. 

"Don't worry, I'll try to get back as soon as possible so we can continue where we left off," I grinned, kissing Glory's cheek. 

"Sorry, I have work that Mrs. Glaciar assigned," Glory smirked. 

"Cold," I smiled. As I walked out of the house, I felt Glory's emerald eyes watching me. I sighed and ran to Peril's dorm to pick her up. Peril's hair was now a mess and her eyes looked REALLY tired. 

"You look terrible," I greeted. Peril rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm. 

"Thanks," she grumbled. I sighed and pulled her into a cab. We sat there in silence until we reached the hospital. We signed the papers and sat down for about an hour. I kept on checking my phone to see if Glory texted. Nope. 

"Peril Sky and Deathbringer Phillips?" A nurse called. Peril sat up fast but then placed her hand on her head. I tried to steady her but she shook me away. I followed the nurse into a room and placed Peril on a table. 

We were quiet for a while. "Bringer...what if we have multiple children?" Peril whispered. Her eyes lifted and looked into mine. They had tears in them and I couldn't help but notice how depressed she was. I sat down next to her and hugged her. 

"Peril, if we do then we will raise them...or we could give them up for adoption...or-" 

"Don't finish that thought," Peril hissed. "I will NOT abort this baby." I nodded, respecting her decision. But to be honest I agreed with her. "Adoption?" Peril repeated. 

"Yeah...it can have a better family and a better place to live," I recommended. Peril nodded. The door opened and out came a doctor. She greeted us and told us her name, Dr. McGee. Dr. McGee checked her screen and a smile appeared on her face. 

"G-good news?" Peril gasped. 

"Yes..." Dr. McGee smiled. "You two are having-" 

"Triplets?!" Peril screamed. 

"No." 

"Oh, then what?" Peril wondered. 

"Twins," the doctor smiled. Peril's eyes widened and opened her mouth. I knew what was coming the moment her eyes widened. 

"You might want to cover your ears," I whispered to Dr. McGee. She looked at me confused but did as I told her to do. 

"WE ARE HAVING WHAT?!" Peril shrieked. This scream was so loud that China could hear it. "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" 

"Oh, it's very possible," Dr. McGee said, standing up. "It's possible because you, Peril, have twin brother," she informed. 

"No. No. No. I don't have a brother," Peril shot. "Scarlet was a monster, yes. But she valued sibling connections! Granted she did kill her daughters and her sisters but she still valued it!" she yelled. 

"But maybe she didn't know," I suggested. "It's possible. Tsunami didn't know that she had siblings, well, 32 siblings," I said. 

"See," Dr. McGee said. "Now, will you please leave?" she wondered. We nodded and went back to the car. Once the door closed, Peril burst into tears. 

"I-I can't have t-twins!" Peril sobbed. I rubbed my eyes and hugged her. "W-we have to tell Clay and Glory..." she whispered. 

"What will they do?" I murmured, tears sliding down my face. 

"I don't know," Peril said.