Skunny

(Just so y'all know, I think I invented Skunny. I don't know if someone else shipped it before I did but if they did well then GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! Anyway EEE! I'm starting to like so hope this is the person that Tui. T. Sutherland planned for Sunny) 

A few weeks after Moon and Qibli's Wedding

Sunny's POV

"PIVOT! PIVOT!" Ross screeched on the TV. Sky burst out laughing at them and so did I. It was hilarious. 

"Wait 'till we get to 'WE WERE ON A BREAK!'," I laughed. Sky laughed too. After two more episodes, I started yawning. What time was it? I checked my phone...11:48! Wow, time does go by when I'm with Sky. But...I loved watching TV with him. In fact, I loved doing everything with him. I never felt this way before. "Well, I'm going to bed," I said, standing up. As I headed to my room, I heard Sky clear his throat. 

"Um...I have something I need to tell you," Sky said. I turned around and looked at him. "Can you turn around? I don't think I can tell you if I can see your eyes," he said. I nodded and turned around. Please don't be leaving. Please don't be leaving. 

"Sunny, before I met you I was very...quiet and only showed my emotions to my dog. That sounds weird but it's true," Sky started. I smiled and let him continue. "But these past months, I started to develop these feelings. I don't know if you feel them too." My heart started to flutter like a butterfly. "What I'm trying to say is that I like you. I want you to be my girlfriend...do you want that too?" Sky wondered. 

My stomach felt light and heavy at the same time. I smiled and spun around on the tip of my toes. I placed my hands on Sky neck and pulled him closer to me. I placed my lips on his lips and he did the same. I felt a frenzy feeling race down my spine, I felt like shivering. My lips trembled and Sky gently kissed me to calm me down. 

When we pulled away I started to smile. "I would LOVE to be your girlfriend," I beamed. Sky's smile was so big that his white teeth were showing. I kissed him one more time then pulled away. "As much as I would love to kiss you more...I'm really tired so...yeah," I laughed. 

"Right...see ya tomorrow," Sky waved, blushing. 

"Night," I whispered. Once I closed the door, I squealed in my pillow. I have a boyfriend!