TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!

Start from the beginning

K was about to say something but sana said

"I still don't think about marriage ofcourse, mostly because i know for a fact i have a lot more to do before i marry"

K*confused*As in what?You won't work anymore???

Sana-I don't want to for a while,i feel like between him and me,we both are workaholics and i want us to enjoy our early wedding phase a lot more,you know not just a countdown like...10 more days to go...9 more days to go.

K-I get that honestly, even i want some break from my life.

Sana*smiling*Uh oh...sounds like another classic episode of K vs her mom.

K-Don't even know where to begin...she drives me insane i swear.

Sana-What happened this time???

K-Arey it started with the same behavior...tujhe pta hai i have to live at home with all the pooja path and pandit ji ke instructions that i can't remember and she helps me with it.

Sana-Yea.

K-Toh subah mujhe late ho raha toh mere se glass toot gya shelf se gir ke.

Chillane lgi,kehti ye kaise toota???

Sana-And you definitely gave some kaaya answer?

K-Yup...i said gravity😂

Sana was laughing.

K-I am glad you laughed because she did not and next thing i know ye sb unke pichle janam ke karam hain k meri zaban aisi hain...fir totka shuru kehte kale kutte ko imarti khila tere dosh katenge.

Sana-Yar tu bhi toh baz ni aati na.

K-Abey hamari mataon ka hai hi ye mudda....inko spider man se milwaoge na toh usse ghar ke jaale saaf krane lg jayengi...k wo dekh kone mein ek reh gya ye kon saaf karega tera baap?

Sana-Acha bas kar ja...this liquid diet is making you cranky, eat something.

K-No i want to go bridal dress shopping tomorrow so i know the target weight and then i will know how much i can eat.

Sana and K headed out the door and were the first ones to reach the store.

Sana-Do you think i should say hi or namaste?

K-Namaste???Pai lagun sasu maa hi bole dena fir😂

Sana-Don't mock me,i am nervous.

K-Relax just say hello and if she talks then reply and ask her the same question back.

Sana-I will try.

K-I think you should talk to sidharth, he can help you calm down.

Sana nodded and dialed his number.

Sid-Hello my love,what are you upto???

Sana-With k..jewellery store..meeting you mom.

Sana heard him swallow a bit hard and smiled to herself.

Good,she thought...he is also nervous.

Sid-All of a sudden?She didn't tell me.

Sana-I don't know and i am here for k you know,how do you want me to do this?

Sid-What do you mean?You think you should play some role instead of being yourself???

Sana-Sweetheart if i will be myself she will call me a bitch and marry you of to anyone she finds first...maybe some syphilis ridden hooker who snorts coke.

Sid was trying not to enjoy this but how can he not?

Its so rare to see her like this.

She is so right there and fierce.