IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!

Shriya, sana and kaaya were sitting together in their new apartment,well sana was just visiting but you know the drill.

They were all talking about present scenario of their lives.

Kaaya-So shriya....is there something you wanna tell us?

Shriya glared at kaaya and she laughed.

Sana-What?Tell me.

Shriya-Kuch ni yar kaaya is being her usual self.

K-Yar sana there is a cute guy and he likes her aur ye date pe ni jaa ri.

Sana was silent for a moment. She paused and looked around for a while.

K-Bol na sana isko....she will rot sitting on the chair i swear....just for feels hi sahi shriya,jaa toh sahi.

Sana*soflty*You should go.

Shriya-I can't.

Sana-Why?

Shriya-I just,i am not ready.

Sana-You don't have to commit shriya ,just have a coffee and see what happens.

Shriya-I don't know.

K-Plz shriya you have been in isolation from last 8 months, you barely talked to anyone.Please try to go out,it will be better for you.

Shriya looked at sana and she clasped her hand on his.

Sana-Go,it will be okay i promise.

Shriya nodded and kaaya shouted
"Yae....now can i open the mimosa bottle"?

Sana-Fine.

They started drinking and sana kept staring at her phone.She has to meet vikas in a secret location for planning kaaya's party tomorrow.

K-Tu kya baar baar phone ko dekh ri hai?The no.you are looking for has blocked your ass,please try again later😜

They all high fived at this and laughed.

It was fun and games until Sana's screen lit up and she knew its time to go.

Sana made up some lame excuse and ran from there to go meet vikas and plan kaaya's birthday.

Vikas was already in the cafe waiting for sana and as soon as she entered,he started freaking out.

Vikas-Okay..it started great but now m all confused and stressed out,you know her better than anyone sana plz tell me what would her dream celebration look like.

Sana-Relax vikas..take a breath.
Now show me where we are at right now,so i can add a few things.

Vikas-Okay...so the cake and catering is done.
The backyard of the mansion has been officially transformed into the most tumblr settings i could find in me and i have invited all her friends but not her family,she says not to tell them.

Sana-Yea,she goes to temple with them in the mrng on her birthday...booze is not really their thing so its better to keep them away from the party and you.

Vikas-Why?You don't think they'll like me?

Sana smiled at how nervous he looked.

Sana-No no,you are perfect for her but they don't appreciate this dating scene. You know she has 3 brothers right?

Vikas mumbled a swift curse and sana laughed.

Easy...easy...its not like they will kill you but i would say tell them only when you are absolutely certain that this is the woman you wanna be tied down to.