DOG DAYS ARE OVER

Sana was in front of the mirror trying to calm her jittery nerves.

She was anxious but grateful that after today,he won't be her worry anymore.

But its easier said than done,she closed her eyes and said a quick prayer and when she opened them sidharth was right behind her.

Sid-Good morning my love,did you sleep alright???

Sana-Yea.

Sid saw her face and sat next to her.

Sid-Oye..don't overthink this okay,i am pretty sure you are gonna do great.

Sana-I am not worried for me,i mean i am but i worry for mom.
I don't think she is still over him.

Sid-You don't get over someone you loved.

Sana raised an eyebrow.

Sid-No not like that,hear me out.
We don't start hating people overnight....basically we keep forgiving them until that love lessens considerably and we walk away.
Its a slow process.

Mom ko itna time mila nahi hai.

Sana-I guess you are right, i just hope we don't get to a point where we doubt each other's intentions regarding this relationship.

Sid*smiling*Well i don't worry about me,but i do worry about you.

Sana-Wow...that's offensive.

Sid*laughing*Look in the mirror...how can a man like me land a woman like you and be sure she will be his forever.

Whatever sana was thinking melted away and she blushed while biting her cheek from the inside so as to not get pink but sidharth saw it already.
He passed his fingers through her wet hair and came a bit closer.

Sid*slowly*We could be married with 17 children and i will still wonder how you are still mine....i can't help it.
I am obsessed with you.

He kissed her for a fraction of second and looked into her eyes again.

Sana-No man can do what you do with just your words babe,i still don't know what i did to deserve you.

She grabbed the back of his head and let their lips collide.

Der aaye durust aaye.

It was explosions and rainbows at the same time.
Her stomach churned at the feel of his warm hands on her bare waist,thanks to the white crop top she was wearing.

Sidharth was not backing down either.
He pressed hard on her waist and as she moaned he entangled their tongues.

It was so well timed.
With sana needing a distraction and sidharth craving for her all the damn time...it was what both needed.

Sidharth playfully bit her lip and that made sana moan into his ear so enticingly that sidharth instantly separated himself from her.

Sana was flustered and had no idea what was going on.

She looked partially angry and sidharth immediately explained.

Sid*stammering*We haven't...done it in a while...and you moaning is not helping the...you know.

Sana looked down and wanted to throw her head back and laugh but she controlled herself.

This was classic them.
Weird timing of getting turned on and weird timing of making love as well.

She smiled and transferred herself on his lap.
She sat across and straddled him,while whispering in his ears

"Looks like you need some help with that"