BLOWN TO PIECES!!!

Sana was hysterical right now. Calming her mother down was a really not an easy job at the moment.

She was freaking out and her mother was crying.
Shehbaaz was in critical condition right now.
And as they sat in the waiting area,sana prayed for sidharth to be there as well.
She knows he will handle her emotional mother better than her.

Jab khud itna dari hui hai toh maa ko kaise smbhalegi.

She tried to keep calm and asked the doctors how bad is it.

She was really confused because of many things.
1.what was he doing in delhi?
2.That wasn't his car.
3.Who bought him here and how he totally disappeared.

She was hoping to get some answers but you know what they say,bad news brings more bad news.

Dadi got to know about this situation and now she is very adamant about coming to the hospital.

Sana doesn't want that,because dadi will fall sick before shehbaaz could even open his eyes.

She was really confused and hurting and all she wants is sidharth here with her.

She looked at the time and realized he must be in a plane right now.
God bless him for always being there.

Sana decided to breathe and pray for  eveything to make sense.

Sidharth on the other hand was in a plane right now.

He was already freaking out trying to make sense about how shehbaaz became the man he was looking for.

And aayush was really not helping him at the moment.

As soon as sana disconnected, he called aayush and asked him what exactly happened and this is what he replied with.

Aayush-Sidharth,i swear.My man's information was 100% right.
He heard Rishi telling someone on his phone that boss will be coming to pay him.

I know shehbaaz yar,agar maine usko dekha hota toh main bta deta na.

Sid-Yahi toh smj ni aa raha,what the fuck is going on.
God aayush,sana will never look at my face again if anything happens to him.

Please please,please help  me out.
Keep monitoring how on earth he ended up there????I am sure we are missing something.

Aayush-Actually,there is something i want to confirm...kal raat tak i will be able to do it and as soon as i do that,i will have a definite answer as to why shehbaaz was there, i promise.

Sid-Do that,i am going back.

Aayush-Right now?

Sid-What else i can do man,i..i need to be there.Bye.

Sidharth was trembling with fear of truth now.
Fuck the fact that shehbaaz was somehow related to the drama of his life,the simple fact that he was in hospital bed on his words was his death warrant.

Sana kept telling him ,to not do anything rash.To not let his anger best itself.
To not fuck up,but look what happened.

He fucked up.

He thought if he should call vikas but he remembered, vikas was driving right now.
So sidharth decided to call kaaya.

Sid-Hello.
K-Sidharth,tum nikle wahan se?

Sid-Nahi k,how are things there?

K*sniffing*Mom is losing it,sana is trying her level best to handle things but its hard bro.You know she sucks at it.
Bechari khud ko smbhale ya maa ko,isilye main hospital aagyi.