HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!

Instead of making it a word to word narration, i am writing this chapter like a day from past.
So no it won't have povs,it will just be a background check on how the moment happened.

Enjoy babies!!!
.
.
.
Sana looked at the family ring endowed upon her finger and was overwhelmed.

She had no idea how it all happened so naturally once they went back and were alone sidharth decided to tell her about it all

*The day before*
Sidharth recieved the call and was on his way to talk to whoever his mom wanted to talk to before she had the terrible incident.

When sidharth reached home,he saw three people sitting on his sofa.
Some familiar faces and some he never saw.

Sid-Good afternoon.

Man stood up and said
"Good afternoon sir,i am sorry about Ma'am i know aap busy they lekin this was high priority order and Ma'am ne kaha tha to not hand it over to someone from the staff isliye khud aaye hain and we want you to keep it safe"

Sidharth was confused.

Sid-She talked to you about a jewellery order before the accident?

Man-Yes sir,infact its the family ring your mother values above all.

The man handed over the velvet case and when sidharth opened it in his hands he was surprised.

It was the family ring infact,but why would she ask for it back from the store?

Sid-I don't understand, why she asked for this,she specifically told me k she won't give this ring to anyone unless...

He faded and the man continued

Actually sir,Ma'am ki call aayi thi humen do din phle,she said to me ke unhe ring chahiye because its time to give it to the woman you love.

Sid was standing there mouth agape.

Sid-She...she sd..said that?

Man-Yes sir,tbhi toh i came over with these sets myself.

There were two more boxes on the table.

Sid-Aur ye sb?

Man-Ye bhi unhone select kiye they,her words were
"I want them to be worthy of being on women of this family"

So sidharth became the happiest man immediately when he heard this and with that came the sadness.

Mtlb ek time jab maa kuch acha soch ri thi toh bechari ko chot lg gyi.

Sidharth wanted to ask her mother tons of questions ofcourse.

Ye chamatkar hua kaise?
He wanted to know.

Well we all wanted to know.

So he decided to take the ring with him back to the hospital.
While he was on his way he dialed vikas and tell him about the new findings.