FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!

We are approaching the end now babies!!!

I will be writing epilogue to give you guys a sneak peak into their future but other than that...this is officially the last chapter.

Thank you for being a part of my journey and i promise i will see you guys soon!!!!

Love you all!!!
.
.
.

The wedding date was fixed.
Sana came back yesterday from a month long shoot.

They were supposed to get married in two month but if you will see how they still are with each other, you will for sure assume they are in first month of their relationship.

Don't believe me????See for yourself!

Sana-Nahi ho.payega.

Sid-Yes it will.

Sana-No it won't.

Sid-Ofcourse it will.

Kaaya looked at vikas and said

"They sound like you and i,the first time we had sex🤣"

Shhhhhh...vikas shushed her.

Vikas-Your mouth has no pg filter baby.

Kaaya-Toh?Look at these idiots trying to choose a venue from last 3 hrs...dimag ni khrab hoga toh kya hoga?

Vikas*annoyed*Guys for the last fucking time...choose a place that is indoor and has great parking space.

K-Ya outdoor by the road so your entry won't be an issue.

Sana-Uugh...i like this...look how beautiful the view is but this man wants to enter in a batmobile...nahi jayega idr se andar yar..tell him.

Sid*huffing*Why are you such a hater angel?Tum chariot pe aa skti ho main batmobile mein nahi????

Sana*shock*Whooooo the hell is coming on a rath?What is going on sidharth?
Are we getting married or main ravan ka vadh karke ayodhya wapis aa ri hun???

Kaaya was laughing her guts out.

K-As much as i am glad this is happening...if you guys don't make a decision i will leave.
Kabse yahi chal raha hai tumhara.

Itna time tha ,phle nahi book kr skte they?

Sid-Kiya tha na..phle hi kiya tha.

Sana-Then why are we stressing about this just 2 month before sidharth?

Sid*scratching his head*Because i forgot to cancel the other 3 and now i am all confused.

K-Hold on...so you booked 4 venues and chose one but because you have doinkload of money you down booked all of them???

Sid-Its not about the money k,its about my special day.

Sana*sarcastic*Yes yes where he will walk down the aisle with a beautiful lehanga and i will be waiting on the stage.

Sid-Sexist much?You are just jealous because i am more excited than you are.

Sana*haughty*No i am pissed because you are being more of a  bride than i am.

Kaaya was laughing again.
Vikas took sidharth with him to a corner and while they discussed the situation k said...

K-Itna bhi nahi yar ,bechara thoda hyped hai that's all.

Sana*rolling her eyes*Thoda hyped?I heard him talking to Tania saying

"I want my entry on that song only tania...and make it a slow mo because i want to make an entrance"