A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!

Sidharth was so worried as he sat there in the plane thinking what could've happened.

It is a possibility that he is just being paranoid and it was just an accident.
But what if it wasn't?

What if all this was nothing but a ruse or a warning to stop investigating.

He was thinking about everything that was going on in his life and how it was only this one thing that was set to ruin it all.Truth be told he does feel a lot better now that sana knows about the whole ordeal but it still is terrifying that she can potentially be a target.

This drive force was making sidharth even more anxious and his constant tapping of his foot was making vikas stress.

Vikas-Bro,stop moving.

Sid-Han?Oh ,sorry.I am just...i guess i am just worried.

Vikas-So am i,but we are going there and that is all we can do to be honest.

Sid-I know man but what if we are reading it all wrong vikas.

Vikas-Han?Bhai kya bol raha hai sahi se bol na.

Sid-Ever since we started the investigation, things are sort of happening in a pattern.
You were attacked,then i was in Istanbul.Our library caught on fire and not to mention this accident.

Bhagwan ko aur bhi kaam hain bhai...i don't think this is just a happenstance.

Vikas-You think someone wanted to kill mom??

Sid-I am not sure to kill was there plan but yes they wanted some damage to say the least.

Vikas-Fuck!!!I never thought of it this way,have you told aayush that?

Sid-I did,he is still trying to establish contacts with the leads on our case.
After the library incident he is not taking any chances speaking over the phone or emails.He said he will meet me in person whenever he will find something worth mentioning.

Vikas-That is a good idea, please inform me next time you meet him.I wanna be of help too.

Sid-Sure.

He realized they have scared themselves too much by being in their head so sidharth decided to lighten the mood.

Sid-So,how was talking to kaaya?

Vikas-It was okay,she was offering support.

Sid-Very mature of her usually kaaya just says "rot in hell" to all her exes.

Vikas-Yea i know.

Sid-If you know she loves you,why don't you get back together bhai,ab toh bta de plz k chakkar kya hai?

Vikas-Yar her family doesn't want her marrying me and they said i can get married to her all I want but they cannot accept me into their lives because that would mean their whole community insulting them.

Its like kaaya was adopted, i don't understand how a woman with a mind like her is born to those cage minded people .

Sid-That is how it usually is you know that right?

Vikas-Han?

Sid-Yea...the more you try to restrict something,the more it will try to break free.

Vikas-May be,but i had to break things off because there are so many things to fight with the family about,i don't think i was one of them.I just made the choice easier for her.

Sid-Aaa...actually you behaved just like her parents bro.

Vikas-Han?

Sid-Yea ,you assumed you know what's best for her and made a decision you both should've made all by yourself, just like her mom told you something about her life behind her back.
You both didn't let her choose.