A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!

A huge thank you for the 100k reads on wicked games!!!
I love each and everyone of you so damn much.
Keep reading and keep loving ❤
.
.
.
Sana was staring like a dummy at the door from where he has just walked off.

K-Umm,sana i think you should go and talk to him.

Sana*crying*Can i be alone for a while K,please.

K-Okay sure,but give me a call as soon as you decide to talk it out or wanna go meet him.You can't drive you know.

Sana-Its fine,dada quarters mein hi hain,main unhe bol dungi. Can you please keep the news at bay for a while and shut the comments off on my socials.

K-Sure.

K was not certain if leaving her here was the right option but the fact that sana was crying just scared her into leaving.
She knows better than to push her.

When k left,sana decided to go back to her room to contemplate what exactly just happened and what can she do to not make it hurt so much.
She has answers ofcourse, but she would not talk unless she feels like herself again and stops crying.

But she plans on talking this out of sidharth pretty soon.Its one thing that she is not expressive enough but its another thing to be completely misunderstood and blamed for something.

So sana decided to finish something she started and then go find the man who has left without listening to her at all.

Sidharth on the other hand was driving with a certain red rage in his brain.
He was so furious because his constant efforts still were not able to make her feel secure about their relationship.I mean why else would she cry about it.

He gripped the steering a little harder as he tried to remember all the times this topic has come up while they were together and how she behaved.

I mean sidharth was used to her not being able to express herself that well around him.He knows years worth of damage can't be corrected in few months but its so hard to not react when you give your 100% to something and they are half assing through it.

He was hurting and it was bad because his insecurities were just adding fuel to it.

Creating scenarios in your head when you are mad is one of the toxic traits of your personality. Instead of listening to the explanations the person has to offer and being practical with the situation we choose delusion.

Sometimes we can clearly see the signs of someone not being good to us but we keep wrapping them up in stupid scenarios and excuses we give on their behalf to us.And someday when that curtain lifts up you keep cursing yourself for not reading the signs properly because they were there all along.

You blame yourself when its all over but its little to no use then.And Sidharth was doing just that.He was so pissed at the circumstances under which this news came out that now it feels so basic  being in a relationship with shehnaaz gill.

It was supposed to be a happy moment for him,as they no longer needed to hide and they can go out more often.

But its all ruined.He was so enraged right now that even the greetings of his office people were going on deaf ears.

Sidharth saw bella's desk empty and shouted at his other assistant to bring a notepad.

The girl ran inside and followed him close behind.

Sid-Why is bella not here?

Girl-Sorry sir,she isn't well so she took yesterday and today off.

Sid-Fine,i will dictate you the agendas for next week and you note them down and send them.to vikas in his cabin.