OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!

Sana was still staring at kaaya and vikas,who was laughing at her face.

Before kaaya could explain,she heard sidharth's voice.

Sid-Vikas kya hua bhai?Sb theek toh hai aise achanak?

Sana,why are you here?What's going on?Mom theek hain na?

K shoved her hand in his face as reply to all his questions and he flipped.

Sid-What?What the hell is going on?
Oh God vikas are you okay?Kaaya engaged hogyi hai,you must be feeling...

He drifted off and then sort of came to the realization of what happened.

Sid-Fucck...I am so happy for you bhai.
Congratulations yar.

He hugged vikas and vikas and kaaya laughed.

Vikas-Aah well bhai,tujhe main brief karta hun,kaaya you tell the girls.

Sid-Okay ,well yea i need to know did this happen?

Before leaving for downstairs he said
"Come downstairs when you are done,maa se milunga fir jayenge ghar"

Sana nodded and so began the flashback of what happened when kaaya went home for the meeting.

*Flashback*

K was talking to her mother.

K-Kitne bje bola hai unhone aane k liye?Main suit ni pehan ri itni der yar.

Maa-Chup kar ja,nalayak.Ek toh itna acha ldka dhoondha hai tere liye.

K-Acha?Kya acha hai btana zra.

Maa-Family achi hai,maa toh itni achi hai k bechari bimar thi fir bhi rishta maange aai hai.

K-Toh maa se kra do na shadi,photo toh dikha ni rahe,pta ni kya hi karna hai aapne.

Maa-Ye dekh aagye wo log,ja tu apne kamre mein ja.
Jab bulayenge tb aana.

K-Bahut sahi hai,theek hai.

She stepped inside and with a string of curses on her lips stomped her feet.

K-Kisi din na mass murder mein jail ho jayegi mujhe,shadi hai k mandi se bhaji khareedni hai.

Mujhse kuch puchna ni,mujhe kuch btana ni.Bas lage hue hain apne mein hi.

She was scrolling through her phone and her stomach was in knots.

Was she over vikas enough to bw pledged to another man???

Hell no!

They what the hell was she doing?

Honoring her words to her mother maybe.

K*to herself*isse sasta bhi koi bika hoga,ek international holiday ki itni bdi payment.
Kaaya,mubarak ho.

She probably would have jumped out the roof but lucky for her.
Her brother said
"Kaaya,maa bula ri hai"

Kaaya looked into the mirror and decided she looks decent.
Mtlb she could've done a lot better let's say that but she looks okay.

Her world started spinning when she saw vikas and his mother sitting outside.

K-What are you doing here?

They all sort of laughed at her and when she joined the pieces, her first reaction was priceless.

K raised her hands in the air and said
"Nope,this is some joke..no thank you"

And went back to her bedroom.

Her mother was standing up to go talk to her when vikas requested that he wants to go and talk.