WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!

This picture is so gorgeous.....i looked at it a long time before i started writing!

Happy reading babies!
.
.
.

Shehnaaz was still not feeling camera facing happy.Well if you ask her does she ever feel that way,she will say no..but today was worse than a lot of other days.Why?

Well the fact that she was going to work for a douchebag would be one reason and the other one would be her brother.

Shehbaaz was not coming for another two days and as much as everyone keeps telling that its normal and he will be back soon, sana couldn't help but think about all that could go wrong.

He could decide to stay with mom.
His health could deteriorate and lots of not so positive things were coming to mind.

The only person more irritated than her was KAAYA.

But her reasons were totally different.
Kaaya was really overwhelmed with the work,because shehbaaz was an idiot,her words not mine and she didn't know so many of the commitments he has made and on top of that he decided to switch his damn phone off.

Kaaya-If he comes back alive, i will kill him i swear.

She looked at sana who by the way is getting ready to go to the shoot and her mind is not resting at all.

Sana-K,he will come back alive and that is my brother you are talking about.

Kaaya-Oh no ma'am...i don't abuse your brother, i abuse your manager and my boss...he sucks and that is the final verdict.

Sana huffed and asked her
"What happened now"???

Kaaya-You might find this new but shehbaaz is a good for nothing idiot....wo aadmi managers ka ananya pandey hai...usne bhi bahut struggle kiya hai tera bhai hone ke naate...kyuki talent toh kuch ni hai usme.

Sana realized kaaya was not joking,she kept scrolling through the contract and breathing profanities.

Sana-Tell me K,what is it?

K-I am looking at their clauses and frankly the only thing missing is

"Sana ko hamare ladke ka muh dhulana hoga..usko diaper pehnana hoga and she would have to breast feed him"

Sana chuckled at her overdramatic words.

Sana-Woman....shut the fuck up and come to the point.

K-Sana this contract states clearly k ek saal tak toh tum isko endorse kar hi rahi ho aage bhi jab ye is line ka koi product launch karenge,you have no other option but to sign it,fir chahe tu nolan ki film hi kyun na kar ri ho.

Sana glared at kaaya and she said
"Han i know thoda zyada hogya lekin sach toh hai na...shehbaaz ki ek galti ne na tere bahut sare chances khrab kar dene hai...i am telling you this right now"

Sana knew she had a point but what's done is done.
They have no other choice but to agree to whatever stupid terms they proposed .

Sana-I will be honest with you K,i hate that Sidharth Shukla....he gives me bad boy vibes.

Kaaya-Bad as in sex me up,hot fuck kind of bad or pineapple on a pizza bad???

Sana-Ewww...with him...not with a 1000 condoms on....you know my type.

Kaaya*smiling*Yea...recently its that electric toothbrush, isn't it😂

Sana threw a pencil at her stupid smirking face and screamed

"Fuck off K,i was brushing, i just locked the door,that's it...i know i look uptight but i promise you i get all the sex i need"

Kaaya-Yahi toh baat hai na...you don't need much sex and that bothers me child.