A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???

Sidharth wasn't sure what was the appropriate reaction to this.
Sana looked at him and said

"I know i shouldn't think about getting separated but what if she makes me miserable and i have no other choice, do you really think i will walk out from the life of my baby????What kind of a woman she thinks i am???"

Sid*immediately*That was wrong of her.She shouldn't have done that.

Sana-Its fine,you don't need to say anything to her,i think i handled it and there is no way i am going to back down on this.
I want her to like me baby but not at the cost of this,not like this.

He clasped her hand in his and said

"You are right,fine we won't take it up with her.If she is going to make it impossible for you to be good to her there is no need to try at all"

Sana-You mean it?

Sid-Ofcourse, i am serious my world.
I know i wanted you to have the ring that is in the family from generations but i don't think it matters anymore.
When the time comes i will gladly get you a rock big enough to sprain your wrist.

He smiled and she hugged him.

Sana-I love you.

Sid-I love you more angel,now let's go celebrate your brother's big day and then we can talk some more alright?

She nodded and they left for the inauguration together.

All throughout the event and amidst the media sidharth was right by her side and giving her all the centres she deserved.

He was in every frame but in background.

Sana welcomed everyone and then she locked her arm with his and they opened the champagne together.

It was so nice having all of her family and none of the dysfunctionality.

She looked at sidharth and was about to say something when a media personnel shouted

"Madam madam ek chota sa interview plz"

Sidharth nudged her and she smiled and excused herself.

The man settled and started asking her a bunch of questions about her controversy,the plans and events coming ahead and naturally while she was about to get up,he asked

"Madam,shadi kab kar rahe ho aap"???

Sidharth was pretending to look some place else while drinking the champagne but his ears were right at her side.

He expected her to answer something diplomatic and probably dry but sana looked at him and then smiled and replied

"Main toh kbse tyar hun,sidharth hi nahi decide kar pa raha kab karni hai.
Aap hi keh do isey k kar le"

That champagne came through his nose and he started coughing horribly.

Sana stifled a laugh and joined her hands together.

Sana-Jab hogi aap logon ko zaroor bta diya jayega.Tab tak ke liye aashirwad dijiye ke hum dono sahi rahen.

Sat shriakal.

She went away and sidharth followed her inside.

Sid-You can't just say whatever comes to your mind and then not look at me angel,turn that gorgeous face around.

Sana turned and cheekily smiled at him.

Sana-Mazak mein bol diya sidharth, tumse puchenge nahi aur mujhe jeene nahi dete so i decided to throw you under this bus,ab tum smbhalo.