A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!

One of my absolute favourite songs!
Happy reading babies😘
.
.
.
Sidharth was driving but to where he had no idea...his mind was running faster than his car right now.

He never expected to see the shadow of the lady Lucifer ever in his life again.
Oh how we want some things to stay away from us,but then again you can run but you can't hide!

He still remembers the day,she left him....all broken and bruised.

He swore to never love again,what good does it bring??Pain...Weakness...and a Life long of sense of damage.

He wanted his mind to stop spinning,so he switched the music on and GRENADE BY BRUNO MARS started playing.

It was like the lyrics spoke his truth....he hated her but he hated himself more for not being over her.

Pain was eating him alive and he couldn't think of anything but to go find alcohol to drown his sorrows.

Sidharth parked his car in front and gave the keys to the valet.

He banged his hand on the door and immediately two men came for his assistance.

"Welcome sidharth sir,would you like a booth as usual"??

Sid-No...just my regular order while i sit over there, in the VIP section.

And with this began yet another unsuccessful attempt of trying to forget her.

He wondered will he ever find someone that will make the pain go away????
.
.
.

Sana reached home as soon as shriya texted,its urgent.

When she entered her house the scene was really messy.
Her brother was lying on the bed unconscious and kaaya,shriya,badi maa all were around him.

Shriya looked absolutely heartbroken and she hugged sana as soon as she entered inside.

Shriya*crying*I am sorry....i am so sorry!

Sana was confused,why would she say sorry???

Sana-Shh...tu kyun sorry bol ri hai...hua kya isye mujhe bta toh?

Kaaya-Sana shriya aur shehbaaz mein ldai ho gyi.

Sana-Kyun?

Kaaya-Shriya ne kaha k tujhe wahan jane ke liye pressurize karna theek nahi hai,aur bas shehbaaz chillane lga aur chillate chillate behosh ho gya...doctor is on its way,don't worry.

Kaaya lied and warned shriya to not tell her anything right now.

Sana touched his forehead and he was feverish.

She hugged shriya and said,"Its fine shirya...ho jata hai...gusse mein...leave it,its not your fault"

Kaaya-Shriya come with me,sana tu baith thodi der yahan,hum abhi aate hain.

Kaaya took shriya to the room upstairs and threw her on the bed.

Shriya was not even looking up,kaaya shouted.
"The hell do you think,you were doing"?
Tujhe lgta hai ye sahi time hai usko bolne ka,k tera bhai mentally theek nahi hai and when i told him we need to break up toh he fainted.

Shriya kept crying but was not saying anything.

Kaaya-Listen to me shriya....she has to go meet her dadi in few hours,plz don't do this to her right now okay.

Wapis aake i will help you in telling her everything and fir sana ka decison hai,wo jo bhi karna chahegi.

Shriya nodded and kaaya hugged him.
She said,"Idr hi baith...neeche mat aa..i will.tell you what the doctor said, try to sleep hum subah jldi nikal.rahe hain"