3

"Why do women cheat?"

"The same reason man cheat."

"That's not a valid answer Nigga. You gotta go into detail." I laughed

"Most men don't like being faithful and committed to one female so they gotta be single and be able to Fuck however many females without consequences." I stated

"Aight Mister faithful himself... you ain't never cheated on nia but have you thought about cheating on her?"

"Nah nigga. If I wanted to Fuck another female I would've broke up with nia."

"The lies you telling right now. As much as she get on your nerves I know you had to have thought about cheating." This  is why chris is single

"Why get pussy from several females who prolly ran through when I can just stick to the one who only been getting ran through by me."

⚜️🩸⚜️🩸

I just finished getting Evan dressed for today. So much had been happening. I'm really just trying to be strong and be there for Evan because he really didn't have that motherly figure in his life like he should. I play mom and it's sad that our own mother can't get her shit together. She been on the streets since forever.

My father died when I was nine to Pro͏s͏tat͏e cancer and it took a tole on her. She had become angry and filled with rage. She would start doing drugs Heavier than before and staying out all nights to be hooking in the streets. She came home with different men every night. Sometimes I still wondered how we had a roof over our heads.

Eventually she couldn't pay for the house because she went broke from buying drugs so that left us on the streets. We stayed in shelters and group homes but that didn't last long. She time me that she got a job and found a place for us. I thought it was legit but it was pure lies. She became a prostitute and we started living in a halfway house.

Six years ago she got pregnant and had Evan by since random she brought home to Fuck. I was scared for Evan because she was still taking drugs while she was pregnant and anything could've happen to Evan when he was born. After a few months we had to send Evan to the hospital because he had a heart problem called arrhythmia and it could've killed him.

Evan doesn't even know who our mother is or who is father is. I haven't seen her since that day she said she didn't want Evan. I've been taking care of him since he was one. Being in college and caring for a kid was tough work but I pushed through. I love my little brother to death and I would do anything to protect him from danger or anyone who poses a threat.

⚜️🩸⚜️🩸

The door opened and lil man and his sister walked in. He ran over to me and gave me a hug. Every time he come in here he be on ten. Excited just to get his hair done.

"Evan don't act up in here alright. I'll see you queen you get home. Chelly is going to come pick you up when you're done."

"Where you going Eddie?" He pouted. He is always so sad when she leave the shop

"I gotta go handle some stuff at work but you'll see me once I get home, okay?"

"Okay. But next time I'm coming to work with you."

"I wish you could but that's against the rules." He pouted again

"Don't pout. You know you my lil right hand man." He smiled. She kissed his forehead then left out

"So this mean we can't finish our conversation lil man in here?"

"Just try not to cuss. We don't need him going back home cussing his sister out." I said sternly

"She can cuss me out." I swear chris a real hoe

"Aye lil man where yo sister work. I'm tryna go holla ."

"Don't answer that Evan. He gone get you in trouble."