16

I walked into the shop with this bag of food and as usual all eyes were on me. I'm bout to start dressing like a bumb cuz they always looking. At least speak and say hey. I walked into David's office and he was so focused on that computer. And he got his glasses on looking like a fine as college professor. I placed the food on the desk and went sat on his lap. He just wrapped his arms around me and continued his work.

I'm he might wanna finish up because I only have an hour lunch break and I don't wanna waste no time. I slid the food to me and opened it up eating. I stopped and turned to look at him. I grabbed his face and turned it my way. This negro still typing. I moved the keyboard out of the way and he gave me a death glare. I just laughed it off. He so fine and just don't know it. I just wanna sit on his face and do things.

"Hi baby." I said seductively and kissed his lips

"You lucky I like you Girl cuz if that was anybody who moved my keyboard I woulda raised hell. Now gimme a better kiss than that." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a sweet savoring kiss

"I brought you some food because I know you like to miss lunch and starve yourself."

"I don't starve myself, I just don't eat lunch. I'll drink some water but that's about it."

"No you gotta eat so you can have a strong and healthy body."

"After the eating I did last night on that puss I know my body got stronger." I blushed hiding my face in his neck

"Stooop Dave I'm still tingling down there and I don't want your people to know what we did. They already nosey."

"It's not my fault that puss taste like fruit. You got panties on or no cuz I'm ready to eat." I laughed missing his head a little

"Yes and you will not do anything of the sort. She is tired from yesterday and needs to recuperate. Now can we eat the food because I only have an hour."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I made it to dee's house and she was sitting outside smoking a blunt as usual. In surprised she never failed a drug test. She must be buying pee because this girl smoke more than David he is a true weed head. I looked at her and laughed cuz she always making a face. Sometimes you can't tell what the face mean.

"Bitch you think you slick with this giddy girl bounce... he gave you some huh? Ole glowing ass." I swear she can read me like a book

"What in heavens are you talking about?"

"Girl don't play dumb. You bouncing with this walk, you cheesing extra hard, your skin look smoother and you wearing a thong... that negro bust the windows out that puss."

I couldn't hold my excitement in any longer. I had to do a small scream. I haven't had some since my last relationship and that was years ago but to finally get some is just amazing. That man is blessed in so many ways.

"Yes we did the rug burn, the mattress mambo. That man is blessed. Just thinking about it got me wanting more."

"What happened to your "I can't have sex till we fully committed and 6 months in" vow?"

"See I was standing on that but he was naked and I was naked and we started cuddling and his duck just sat right in between like it knew where to go. Then he started trailing kisses and I was getting horny and bam here I am getting dick shoved in my puss. I felt like a virgin. It hurt but it was so good and whew."

"You damn near a virgin. You only had sex once and you ain't seen that bald lipped negro since but I'm glad that you are happy cuz the cob webs was real in the puss." I laughed and mushed her head

"Look it's not my fault I had webs. Niggas always wanna think with the dick and not with their head. David is different... speaking of he is calling my phone." I pressed answer and his face showed up on the screen. He looks so tired

"Baby I miss you. Come save me from this place. These negros aggravating me."

"Awe Baby don't you still have clients coming? And I just saw you some hours ago."

"Yea I got one but he ain't here yet and I don't care I wanna see you again. Your presence is needed baby."

"Alright I'll be there in a few." I gave him a side kiss then hung up the phone

"Y'all so cute and what not. Just make it official already. What y'all waiting on? For judgement day. And Dave have been at this for a good lil minute. It's obvious you both have deep feelings for each being the sex. And I know you prolly think that he still not over the ex but clearly he is if he wants to spend so much time with you."

"I do have strong feelings for him and I don't wanna ask him and then he not ready or he turns me down because he wants to get back with her."

"You dont know that and I'm one hundred percent sure that he doesn't have feelings for her any more in any way, shape or form. Don't be afraid. No guy has ever made you nervous like this. He got yo ass all twisted up in the game and you can't even untwist yourself."

"But-"

"But nothing. When you go over there you mark your territory and claim to man sis. And if he get tongue tied you untie that mofo and make him speak."

Comment, vote, follow, tell your friends about my books