13

"You think this dress is too much? I wanted to look sexy but not too sexy." I asked my bestfriend dee

"Girl you looking amazing. He's not gonna know what to do with you in this dress. Just don't do something I would do."

I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my clothes and touched up my makeup. I grabbed my phone and purse and gave dee a quick hug then left the house. I could hear her screaming good luck as I was driving away which made me laugh. I turned on some music to calm my nerves. I know how I nervous I can get and I haven't been on the dating scene in a long time. I hope this goes well.

I finally made it to the place and valet parked. It's beautiful on the outside and I bet it's even more gorgeous on the inside. When I walked in I was in awe at how beautiful it is. The tables were fancy with chandeliers over each one. There was a dance floor and a dj. This is really a beautiful place. I can already tell it cost out the ass for the food.

I was about to speak to the host but I seen David walking my way. He looked so damn sexy with a suit on and his hair braided back. When he walked up to me I felt like an ant to a grass hopper. He so tall and yummy. He pulled me in for a hug and I felt his hands sliding down my back. Let's not start David cuz I just might finish it. I grabbed his hand and walked over our table. The seat was crescent shaped with a velvet texture. Even the table was beautiful.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

DAVE

This whole night I been tempted to just reach under her dress and see if got on a thong or no panties at all. I had to stop myself cuz I didn't want her to think that I'm the tile off Nigga who wants to get in get drawls that quick. Just talking to her had me mesmerized. She really is a different kind of woman and it's hard to find a woman like this.  She feisty as hell and she carry a gun. She really just don't know how much I love a woman who can protect herself and hold her own.

The floor was getting packed and the dj was playing some good music. She asked me to dance when I was about to ask her. I'm not the dancing type and I got two left feet when it comes to dancing. Hopefully she just work with me. We got on the floor and she seating her hips and things got me thinking about some thing's. I noticed that she had made eye contact with me after i was already staring.

"What got over here thinking about David?"

"Now I'm just tryna keep up with you. I can't dance."
She laughed and i joined in

"You at least know how to do the electric slide right?"

"Yea I know how to do that."

"Well then you should be alright just hold on to my waist and I'll guide you."

She put my hands in her waist and wrapped her arms around my neck. Slow music started to play and we were swaying back and forth. I literally am following her lead cuz ion know none bout the sway we were deeply lost in each other's eyes. I want to kiss her so bad but I don't wanna rush forward into that. I just got out of a relationship not too long ago and I don't wanna step into one knowing that I haven't put nia's bullshit behind me.

It hurt like hell when I found out she was cheating because I been with her for a while and she's known me for a while. We have been through some real rough and trying things together and this the thanks I get. My moms always told me to never cry over the bad seeds god has taken out of your life because they wont plant good fruit and vegetables. Me breaking up with her just showed me that she is a bad that I don't need in my life.

The song had ended and something a little more up tempo came on. I didn't even notice that Eddie had turned around. Her ass was sitting right on my Dick and that alone would've made me bend her over on this floor but I'm a respectful man. We did a lil one two and I kept my composure so I wouldn't go insane. These splits on the slide of her dress really don't help because I can see everything except that pussy. The song had ended and we went back to the table. I hope she don't ask me to dance again. I'll watch her dance though cuz it ain't for me.

"See I knew you could dance."

"Nah baby that was all you. I'm not a dancing type of man. I'll trip over my own feet."

"You we're doing great though even if you got two left feet. You weren't bad at all." She smiled

"Thanks to you."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

EDDIE

I finally arrived at my house and David helped me out my car. He followed me home to make sure I was safe. He was such a gentlemen all night. I had some un-ladylike thoughts but I didn't act on them.

"Thank you for a great night David. It was amazing and the restaurant was beautiful. I nearly cried after seeing that Price on the bill." He smiled that winning smile at me

"I'm glad that I made your night. You looked really beautiful tonight and you always look beautiful I blushed trying to hide it but it didn't work

"You don't have to hide your blush. It's real cute like you." He licked his lips and my panties got soaked right there. Maybe he can lick something else

I checked the time and it read 2:14. Damn were we really out that long. I thought it would've been earlier than that. I def need to catch my ready for when i go pick up Evan tomorrow. He is a sugar kid in the morning and I don't even feed him candy like that. He'll be lucky if he gets any. He only get candy on certain occasions.

"Well I know it's late and I'm pretty sure you're tired. You can come in and catch a nap if you need. I would hate for you to be driving this time and you're sleepy." I watched him yawn a few times

"I don't wanna impose on you Eddie."

"Oh no you're fine. I don't mind at all. I would rather you get a good rest here before going on the road." He looked like he was skeptical but took me up on my offer

"Sexy ass." He tried to whisper that but I heard him loud and clear

"You said something David?" I turned my head to look at him and he was looking in other places.

"Oh no I ain't say nothing."