11

"So you let her stay for the night, you saw her naked and you mean to tell me that you ain't hit it."

"Nigga no I ain't hit. That was not my intentions to hit or anything. I had literally broke up with nia that morning. I was not in a head space to start fucking on somebody else plus Eddie wasn't gone lethargy happen."

"But what if she did want you to lay it on her. I mean come on man. That's a fine piece of chocolate with a real back porch unlike nia's bought back patio. You let that slip through your fingers."

These niggas kept rambling on about how I should've made my move or did something. They know damn well that would've never happened. I can't just try something with her knowing that it could end bad cuz Eddie look like she break necks. I can't even lie I def wanna get to know her and see where it goes. I just gotta ease my way into this without fucking up.

"This Nigga ain't got no balls. His shit disappeared and became a vagina cuz ain't no way I'm letting that slip through my fingers." Cas crazy ass said

"First off Nigga everybody don't go out feet first like you did when you was a baby. I got this and that's word to muva."

Speaking of the angel eddie had texted me as if on cue. I got real excited and I seen these niggas staring at me. I walked off cuz they aggravating me already. This shit turning me into a puss ass Nigga for a female. I wasn't even this giddy with nia.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

OMNI

The mood was just right for them both. David had been feening to touch Eddie And she was longing for his touch. Eddie knew that at any moment Davis would be pleasing her in ways no other man could. She sat on the dining table in all of her glory. No clothes at all just pure nakedness. She got on her knees so David could have easy access to her throbbing entrance. When he finally made his way to the dining room he was shirtless and ready for war.

David had made his way to Eddie pulling his Dick out in the process. He wanted so badly to taste her and feel her at the same time. He took off his pants completely and placed hisself at her entrance feeling the wetness already soaking his tip. He soon entered her feeling how tight she was. He moaned feeling her pussy bench press his Dick. Never did he ever think a woman's puss could make him moan like a whipped bitch.

As his strokes were getting faster so was his urge to bust inside of her. He gave her a few more strokes before pulling out and letting his face get stuck between her ass cheeks. Eddie legs were shaking badly and she wanted to let go and run away but David had a firm grip on her waist. He pushed and pulled her back and forth so that his tongue could continue to collide and un-collide with her vagina. Eddie knew that she would cum all over him soon So the only thing she could do to release sums of the weirdness in her stomach was to flex her butt cheeks.

After a minute of trying to hold it in she released into his mouth and collapsed on the table. She thought it was over but David wasn't done with her yet. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the dinning table leaving her butt cheeks to hang off the table. He gave her a cheeks a firm grip making her moan and entered into her box once again. The faster he went the faster her titties moved around. She tried to hold them in place to stop the appending pain coming from them moving so wildly but David had removed her hands. He lived to see her titties bouncing all over the place. It turned him on even more to know that she has nipple piercings.

He grabbed her left breast and kissed her sensitive nipple. Their thrust and poundings were stopped by a knock at the door.

Eddie had waken up from her dream that she had after getting off the phone with David. She told herself that she would try to catch feelings for this man but she knew deep down that she was catching hard feelings. She wondered if he felt the same but she didn't want to push it if isn't something that he wants. She got out of the bed after hearing a knock on the door and seen David standing there through the peep hole. She quickly fixed her hair and opened the door.

He had noticed her attire and let his eyes roam her body hungrily. Just to see her in a tank top and some underwear turned him on. When she realized what he was looking at she closed the door and ran back to her room to put on some pants. She came back to the door and opened it letting him in.

"Hi." Was all she could say

"Listen, I really like your vibe and everything-"

"If you're asking me out on a date then yes. Whew glad that is off my chest." She took a breath she didn't know she had

"Damn I couldn't even get my sentence out but since you answered my question then I don't have to ask you." He fake pouted

"Awe don't pout you can ask me again and I won't interrupt this time."