7

I came home to see nia on the fucking balcony with some random ass nigga taking her picture. I stormed through ready to cuss her ass out. She looked like she saw a ghost.

"Baby I can explain."

"Explain then."

"You're the one who said you wanted me to get a job so I did. I'm a model for a clothing company."

"I said get a job not show your damn ass and titties to the fucking world and who is this nigga. Why the fuck he licking his lips. Nigga wipe that smirk off your face before I give you permanent one." I was ready to go in this nigga

"Baby he is just the photographer and plus he is gay. He don't even like women. I'm making money like you said. Now we can hustle together or whatever."

"Yea aight. Hurry up cuz I don't need this nigga to be here all day. And he better not have touched a damn thing."

I walked back in the house and sat in my recliner chair turning the tv on. I really needed this relaxation since today was busier than ever. All I wanted to do was eat and go to sleep. I pulled out my phone and ordered some pizza. I'd ton know what nia gone eat. She might need to cook something for herself. That's funny cause she don't cook at all. I'm always doing the cooking. That shits gotta change too.

Time had went by and I still ain't see or hear neither one of them. They should've been finished taking pictures. Just when I was about to get up they came from the balcony. Finally cuz I was getting aggravated just by this random ass nigga being in my house. I got up and walked over to them blocking the walk way.

"David are you gonna move so I can let him out?"

"Nah. I need homeboy to empty is pockets and bags. I don't trust nobody in my house and you making me not trust you cuz you brought him here without my consent. Next time ask me."

"David this is crazy. You never had a problem with people coming over-"

"That's cuz i ain't have to question my friends when they came to my house. Don't think I ain't forget when ya lol thot friend came over here and tried to steal my patek watch. Them bitches ain't cheap. This why I don't like you inviting people without my knowledge and approval. Now empty everything playboy."

I towered over him letting him know I was serious as hell. I watched to see if he had anything of mines. I could see nia giving me the side eye but she know how I get down. I don't like having random ass strange ass people at my house where I lay my head. This ain't the free clinic. I will shoot a mofo for even thinking about making a stupid move like that. Niggas know not to Fuck with me. I might not be in the streets no more but that don't mean the streets ain't in me. I'll go from David to eat real quick.

After he emptied everything out he grabbed all his shit and left. I looked at nia and walked off. She really kissed me off with that bullshit. She always doing some stupid shit like this. She know how I feel about people at my house and yet she does this shit. I'm about to take away her key cause she don't even need one. She got her own roof but she wanna be under mines. I don't even know how she pays the rent at her apartment. Now that she got this job she can go do that and start back living at her place.

"So you just not gone talk to me David?" I wasn't even paying her attention

"You can't really be upset over me having someone here. That's real childish and inconsiderate." Now this where she lost me

"First off this is my house where I pay the bills and clean up. You don't own this bitch at all. If I don't want people over here then I don't want them mutha fuckas over here. You bringing random ass niggas over here is what's childish and inconsiderate." At this point I was heated

"I don't know how you do shit at your apartment but over here and casa de David I don't allow ransoms in my home and I told you this before. Respect my rules or get the fuck on." I took off my clothes and got in the bed turning off the lights. I don't care if she whine or not she better get with the program or get lost

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

NIA
Me and David were at Tuesday Morning looking for some things for his den. He hasn't talked me all day and it's really bothering me. I hate when we fight because he ignores me and it's like it's not always my fault. He starts problems as well.

I just don't understand what the big deal is. I mean it's not like I brought a robber in there to take everything. I was literally just doing my photo shoot. Is it really that much of a problem for him. I couldn't do it at my apartment being that it's so small.

"Davis are you gonna talk to me. I said I was sorry. Can we not have tension and just work this out? I never meant to disrespect your home."

It didn't matter how much I apologized he was not going to say a word. Now I goes figure something out to get back in his good graces. He is a hard man to make happy when we are not speaking to each other. I couldn't last another second of him not talking to me.

I stopped him in his tracks and he just gave me a mean mug. He can mean mug all he wants, he will forgive me one way or another. I looked in his eyes not knowing what to say but I know I hav rot say something.

"Listen i am so sorry baby. I really didn't mean to disrespect your home. That wasn't right of me to do that knowing that you didn't want people there. I truly apologize from the bottom of my heart. Can you forgive me Dave?"

I put on the pouty face but it didn't really seem to work. I stood my tippy toes and bloat bed my lips onto his trying to ease up the tension. He didn't kiss me back at first but he gave in. Now we can work on him letting me have friends over.