15

"Does the size of a woman's ass matter to y'all?"

"Yes." Chris said proudly. Just like any hoe ass Nigga

"No. Why should it matter? It don't matter how big it is that muhfucka gone find away to shake. You can't be sleeping on the skinny girls." Carl the only one with some sense

"That's the wrong answer. Me myself, I can't date no female who just as skinny as me or skinnier. I like my woman with some meat in the back. She gotta have a small waist and a fat ass. She can't be built like a pencil or built like the letter O."

"What's wrong with big woman. They best ones. They know how to cook and clean the house right. And when you go to sleep you got a nice soft pillow waiting on you. When you fucking to don't matter if her ass big or not cuz the whole body gone shake and pussy still gone be A1 steak sauce." We all laughed at Dre

"I can't date no big ass woman. She will suffocate me to death and take all my money. Yea they cook and all but they still too big to pick up."

"Nah Nigga yo ass just too damn skinny and make-nutritioned... all you ever date is the skinny ones with no brain and your gone sit here and say you can't date a female who skinny. Make up yo mind negro."

"What ever Nigga. I like what I like and that's just that." Chris scoffed

"What about a woman with too much ass."

"I hate when a female get they ass done and it make them look like a ant. How to ass huge as hell but yo legs giving chicken little." The whole shop laughed cuz that's facts

"The ass could be big but not too big to the point where you struggling to walk or get comfortable in a chair. It gotta be an enough size."

"The Fuck is an enough size? Sounds like enough ain't enough."

"Enough for me to grab, enough for me to lay my head on, enough for me to bounce a quarter off of, enough for me to stick my arm in between and watch it disappear."

"John don't let them porn sites get you caught up. You be done Fucked around and got one of them pregnant and she call child support on your ass in court."

"Negro please. You can't talk at all cuz Eddie fine ass got it all."

"Ugh Nigga don't get fucked up this my girl you talking bout."

"Yea Nigga I know. It's not our fault that when she comes in here she be looking good. I'm bout all off she got some more friends."

"I thought you was tryna get with the one she brought to the party."

"Nah Dave cock blocking ass had her talking to august homebody ass."

I felt my phone vibrate and I seen a text from Eddie. Right on time cuz I was ready to get my grub on.

"Imma holla at y'all lonely niggas later."

"She got yo ass pussy whipped."

"Stay out grown folks business."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I opened the door and walked inside locking it right after it took me no time to shower and get dressed. I just know she gone be a lil minute. Thank God the reservations ain't until 9.