10

When Eddie had came over with Evan I was intrigued to know where she was going. She had a purse with her and she never has one so I assumed that her gun and badge are in there. I hope that she is safe tonight and that nothing happens. Evan would have a crying fit if something happened to his sister. I remember my street days and how it affected my family because they always worried about me coming home that night.

Me and Evan played for a while before I ordered some pizza and wings. I scrolled through Instagram and looked at some stories. When I got to Eddie's I noticed she was talking to Enrique. Enrique is a big time king pin and not somebody you wanna Fuck with. I'm not scared of him cuz I was never one to back down from anybody but I know what lines to cross and not cross. If she is going after him then I hope she has backup. Enrique never goes anywhere alone and his men are always strapped.

I didn't wanna impose on her mission but I at least wanna make sure that she is okay. I called her phone and she picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hey baby how's Kevin? Does he and daddy miss mommy?" I had to chuckle a bit because she really calling me baby. He must be trying to run game

"Bae hurry up And get home. When is that auction over with I miss your sexy ass and Kevin does too." I could just feel her smile through the phone

"I'll be home soon baby. You just keep the bed warm for me, okay? I got a surprise for you tonight." Ouuu She sweet talking. This what I mean when I say she sparks my interest. She really got me wanting to know what this surprise is even though I know it's not real

"I love you and be safe. Watch your words and actions carefully. Enrique ain't nobody to play with."

"I love you too and kiss Kevin for me." It was at this point that I knew I needed to pray because I'm really worried for her and her safety. If anything happened to her I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I have her only family in my house

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

This whole night I been watching her stories every 30 minutes just to make sure she was okay. I even texted her when she didn't post nothing. If I was going to pretend to be her husband I had to play it out right. I ain't even gone front, when she started talking nasty to me it had me ready to just come to that event and bend her over. I don't even wanna put myself in that type of situation though. I I just got out of a relationship this morning and getting into a new one would be crazy as hell.

As much as I'm attracted to Eddie I can't put me and her through that. It would be wrong of me to do something like that. Evan had been knocked out for a while so I just put him in one of the other bedrooms. That pizza had us full and he caught the itis after the third slice. I just put the rest in the frig for tomorrow. I heard a knock on my door which made me wonder. Don't nobody come to my house this late at night. I grabbed my gun and walked over to the door. I looked through the pro hole but it was too dark to see anyone. I slowly opened the door holding my gun up to whoever thought it was good to pop up at my house this late at night.

EDWINA
soon as he opened the door I saw the gun in my face. He must've thought I was somebody else. When he realized it was me he let out a breath. I got lost looking at his chest and then his v-line and his lips. This man just don't know how fine he is and how bad I wanna jump his bone. I quickly looked up and he put the gun down.

"Eddie You can't be knocking like the police this late. I was about to put a bullet in you."

"Well hey to you to Dave." He stepped aside and let me in

"It's late and Lil man is sleep."

"Yea it's fine. I didn't wanna wake him up knowing he would be down for the count."

" you can spend the night. I'll go get up some clothes and some towels to wash with."

I followed him to his bedroom. It's so big and spacious. It's like a mini home in here. My bedroom doesn't even compare. He grabbed a shirt and the towels along with some body wash and lotion. He definitely came in clutch with the lotion. I hate going to bed dry.

"Thank you. Where is the bathroom?"

"The other one is downstairs but you can use the one in my room. It's right over there."

I walked into the bathroom and put everything down. I unzipped my dress and placed my clothes and shoes on top of the toilet seat cover. Turned the water on and waited for it to get hot. I grabbed my hair bonnet and place it over my hair putting the ponytail inside of it. I stepped in the shower and grabbed the face towel starting to wash my face. I washed all over letting the water run everywhere on me.

Just when I was about to start the brushing of my teeth I realized that I didn't have one with me. I called out for David and he came in looking just as good as ever.

"You good? You need anything?"

"Yea. Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"It's under the sink but I'll get it for you."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

DAVE
When she got out the shower I nearly lost it seeing her naked. I don't think she meant for me to see her like this but I couldn't help but stare. She probably thought I left out or something. I went to the door to leave but it was too late. She had shady caught me.

"I thought you left. Did you see-"

"Yea ma I saw it all but you don't have to shy away. It's beautiful just like you." She smiled at me and I walked out