12

"Bruh how you let this happen again and this time she was wearing panties... panties stuck in between the cheeks and she got nipple piercings. And don't even get me started on the abs." Carl's high self said

"Nigga everybody ain't you and chris. I take time with my woman before going full throttle."

"Don't add me in this shit. She lost out on some heavenly dick." Chris rebuttals

"Nigga you ain't have a chance and you know it. She was eyeing this weed headed Nigga before she even seen us."

"It's still her loss cuz she would've been begging for more after dealing with me."

"Yea yea aight so when is the date and what you wearing cuz I know you not find good looking how you usually look." Everybody started laughing even myself  cuz it was funny but I know how to make an outfit fye

The conversation was going nowhere since they kept talking about how I dress and shit. Then they gone say I better not fuck it up or she gone beat my ass. I had to laugh at that point. I don't even think she would beat my ass if the date wasn't great. These fools just mad cuz they got women problems. I don't have no problems with women. I've had several females try to get at me but I ain't that type of dude. That's more of chris and trey's area. I like to stick to one woman and keep it that way.

Just as the conversation subject changed in walked nia. Force once in her life she has on clothes that not revealing. She look like she got a regular job instead doing that modeling business. She came up to me fiddling with her hands like she was nervous. Ion really know why she here cuz we have nothing to talk about.

"Can we talk."

"NO!" I said firm

"Please David I just wanna talk to you and set some things straight."

"You got five minutes and your time started ticking when you came in that door."

"Can we talk in private?"

I motioned for her to follow me to the back office. She better make this quick cuz ion feel like dealing with the bullshit today.

OMNI

Eddie had walked in with Evan and sat him in Dave's chair since he no one was right there. She had given Evan her phone and proceeded to go to the back but was stopped by bully.

"Bully why you blocking my way."

"Dave back there and he kinda in the middle of something."

She gave him a funny look and thought not to think to into. She never tried to jump to conclusions in the beginning stages because you never know what the situation may be but in the back of her mind something was telling her to go back there. Bully had been blocking her way to go back there but Dave had already came out with nia right in front of him. She chose not to think that something sexual happened because she knows how a female is when it comes to an ex that they want back.

When nia had saw eddie she had a look on envy and jealousy in her eyes. She hated the fact Eddie was even around here to begin with. She wanted her man back and tried everything in her power to get him to see that it was mistake and she would never do it again but it was too late.

Dave looked annoyed but frightened at the same time. He didn't know if Eddie would clock him or try to harm so he started to speak but got cut off.

"You don't have to explain anything to me David. I know your not that type of dude." She gave him a kiss on the cheek which made nias blood boil.

She stalked her way over to them and proceeded to started an argument.

"So this what we do now David. I pour my heart out to you and apologize but you move on to this bitch here. She can't even replace me and I know that for a fact. Don't act like I didn't suck you dick just a minute ago."

Eddie knew that nia was lying through her teeth. She didn't even let it phase her. She wasn't going to take the disrespect from her though. Dave was about to say something but Eddie had already beat him to the punch.

"Listen peasant. When you see a boss ass queen like me in your presence you should wanna be a frenemy not an enemy. Now because I'm being nice and dragging you ass across this floor or arresting you even thinking that the shit you do is acceptable I'm going to leave you with this... you had your chance to stay in the relationship and be faithful but you did what any other hoe would do and cheat. So let the man go and be with that other dude you like so much better. And pick up your Face of the floor before I sweep you and it into the trash. Now go and be blessed."
And with that nia has stomped away angry that she didn't know how to respond but she tried to make a treat not knowing she could suffer consequences. It only a matter of time before she finds out that when you threaten the law you go to jail.

David was simply turned on by how Eddie handled the situation. He knew from the past times that Eddie would have probably killed her and buried her body. Dave had brushed herself up against her and wrapped his arm around her waist. He knew that the date wasn't until tomorrow but he wanted to go out tonight too. He had whispered something in Eddie ear and she bit her lip from the soothing sounds of his raspy deep voice.

"I know you gotta go handle some business so we got lil man til you get back."

"Don't be cursing around him cuz he picks that up and say sit around me."

"I'll put headphones in his ear."

As she walked away she felt a stinging sensation to her back side. She looked behind her and saw Dave smirking at her. He knew that he couldn't let her get away.