14

Niggas wanted to be up in my crib like it's the fucking meeting spot or some shit so I just decided to throw a lil pool party or whatever. I ain't what too many people cuz some people I truly don't fuck with and I ain't tryna have no problems at my house. This bitch is live though. It's people everywhere. They better be lucky I knew somebody who would be willing to cook. Cuz I honestly wasn't even thinking about getting no food but I know how black people get. They ass always hungry.

I'm sitting in the middle of the pool on a bug ass donut drinking only the strong shit. It felt good to be outside in the sun cuz I was sick of winter and the fucking cold. I need my heat sometimes. I took my phone out and checked my messages. My baby ain't even text me back. She said she was gone be here soon but I'm starting to get worried cuz soon ain't soon enough.

I texted her phone in hopes that she would answer but she didn't. I would like to think that she is fine. Let me not work myself up but it's too late for that.

"Nigga wtf you doing? Being a hoe?" Leave it to august silly ass to say something like that

"Bitch I don't how around. Fuck outta here. I'm texting my lady."

"Man you a whole simp for that girl. She got you going soft."

"Maybe if you get one you wouldn't be so hanging around me."

"Fuck you Nigga. But forreal ask Eddie if she got a sister or if one if she got a friend." His desperate ass

"She bringing her friend with her so go easy and be cool you wanna be whipped ass Nigga."

"Not ass whipped as you." He pushed me off the donut and I went straight in the water. Luckily I'm tall enough to stand in it. I was about to beat his ass but he swam away. He lucky he got away

I got out the pool and went inside to dry off for a minute. I heard the door open and I seen my baby with her friend right behind her. Her friend not ugly and she just be august type. I don't even think he have a type. He fuck anything with a pussy and a pulse.

When I seen what she had on I almost lost my shit cuz she look to damn good and she know she will shut all these hoes down. I grabbed the bags out of her hand and placed them on the island. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips. We ain't dating yet but we def got a great thing going on now. We don't have sex or nothing of that nature. We rotate back and forth everyone between houses. E don't even go out to eat anymore. We literally bring the food to whatever we do for that date. It's sometimes hard to go out because she be working on some weekends. She be out in the world putting her life on the line for her job just to solve a case or some shit.

I ain't gone lie it scares me that she does what she does. I mean I know she can handle her own but even with her being FBI I still get worried because anything could happen. You never know what could happen when people put their lives on the line like that. It's just like niggas thinking selling drugs and shit is easy. You put your life out there for drugs knowing that there are others who are doing the same thing and gunning for you. Some of these kids never make it to see 21 because they wanna join gangs and act tough and sell drugs. I thank god I made it out alive. I will bleed blue till the day I die but I won't go back to that world. I gave up that life for a reason but I know they gone always have my back just like I got there's.

All I want is for her to be safe and wear a bullet proof everything. Even around the head cuz niggas like to shoot in the head too.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

EDDIE

David had introduced august to dee and they seemed to have hit it off. I told her to watch her back because we all know august is a bonafide hoe and if he fuck over my friend imma have to hurt him. I think it's cute how Dave is trying to play match maker with his friends. His friend need someone who is going to get them in check and still have them weak in the knees.

I looked up and David who was staring so intensely at me. Just his stare alone made me wet. This man so fine for no damn reason at all. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling his hands rub against my back. Even his hands are soft. He leaned in for a kiss that I happily took. It's crazy how we been on this lovey dovey shit but we ain't together. Imma have to stop kissing him until we really official.

"Why you staring like that. Ole Minecraft creeper head Ass."

"Don't even try it eddie Murphy and I just like looking at your beautiful chocolate skin. You just too beautiful for your own good." I blushed

"Aww thank you. You're so sweet. I might have to keep you." I tapped his nose making him laugh

"Keep me? Girl you know who's doing the keeping. Did you eat?"

"Yea I had a veggie burger before I came."

"Wassup with you and these veggie burgers. I couldn't do it. I need some hardy deer or cow in my life."

"If you try it you'll learn to love it. Now come on I'm tryna get in the pool." I grabbed his hand started walking away but he pulled me back

"You ain't got the gun with you do you. Like it's not hiding in your shorts or something?!"

I waved him off and started walking again. I always keep the gun just in case. You never know what could happen in any situation. It's not in my shorts but I stashed it in one of his drawers before he got by me. I looked back and I could see the look of quiet on his face.

"Calm down Saint John. I put it somewhere safe and out of harms way. Your party guests will be fine."

As soon as we got to the backyard the smell of the grill hot my nose instantly. I seen bully on the grill doing good knows what. The party was super packed. It's gone be extra hot since it's so many people here. We sat down in some shade and rested on the beach chair. Dave put my leg over his and I just relaxed into his body listening to his heartbeat through my ear. I wanted to move to Dick away but I couldn't tell if it was growing or just moving on its own.

I close my eyes for a quick second to rest a little but I couldn't feel the sun hitting my skin anymore. It was as if something was blocking the heat. When I opened my eyes I seen two chicks standing in front of us. Ever since David broke up with nia the females have been coming out of the word works just to get a piece of him. Its been interesting to watch. You can't blame a girl for trying to shoot her shot. I'm the bold type myself.

I go for something I want but I didn't even have to go street David because he went after me. We not dating yet but we giving and getting to know each other. I never feel threatened by another female wanting the same guy that I want. If you allow a female to make you feel some type of way then you must have insecurities deep down.

I looked at the females twirling their hair and doing what females do when they want a guy. This right here is that back in that "back in the day I want you" come on. I wonder how they are going to finish their approach.

"Hey Dave. Your should come join us in the pool. Get a little wet." I chuckled a little bit because that was one of the hoest lines I have ever heard

"Nah I'm good but thanks."

"You sure? I know you're hot and you probably want to soak in the pool."

"I'm good ma but you could go ask my brother. He loves the pool."