Short Shuichi Saimota Oneshot

MinathePinky Requested by them!! (Non despair AU)

MinathePinky
Requested by them!! (Non despair AU)

Shuichi and Kaito walked up to the festival. Shuichi wasn't sure why he was here, Kaito just requested that he'd came for god knows what. He held tight onto Kaito's arm, not wanting to be lost in the large crowd of people as it would be hard to find a 4,10 boy amongst a crowd of hundreds of pretty tall people. Sure, there were kids around but Shuichi didn't really like being identified as a kid - it had happened many times before.

"C'mon Shuichi! We cant let you get lost so stop being in your own world!" Kaito said, snapping Shuichi out of his thoughts as he flicked his forehead.

"Ouch." Shuichi tried to get his hands fully out of his Kimono sleeves, but it was proving difficult as the sleeves went just up to his fingers instead of stopping at his wrists.

"Kimonos are annoying.." Shuichi mumbled as he looked back up at Kaito.

"Yeah, but you look super cute in one." Kaito stated with a wink as he made Shuichi flush.

"Stoooooppp.." Shuichi whined as he playfully punched Kaito in the arm; making said boy chuckle.

"C'mon!" Kaito pulled Shuichi forward as they went further into the festival.

"Ah, Kaito and Shuichi!" Rantaro yelled as he walked toward the two with Kirumi.

"Hey Rantaro!" Kaito called out as he fist bumped him.

"Hello both of you." Kirumi greeted them both with a warm smile.

"Hey guys." Shuichi said. They all talked for a bit until someone bumped into Shuichi, making him fall a bit away from them. People were walking all over the place and quickly covered up Shuichi's sight of the three others. He got himself up as he stumbled backwards, trying not to get bumped into again. This just resulted in him getting further away from his boyfriend and friends.

Shuichi couldn't see them or hear them anymore, he was starting to panic. He ran around a bit, trying to either get out of the crowd of find Kaito. This is why he hated festivals. Someone as short as Shuichi wouldn't even be seen in a crowd as big as this, he soon figured out it would be impossible to find anyone if he stayed inside of it. He quickly rushed through people, trying to find an exit to the crowd until he stumbled out of it onto a small hill by the sea. Shuichi was slightly tired now, and very worried about wether he'd find Kaito or not.

He plopped down on the ground, sitting cross-legged as he anxiously scratched the sides of his sandles. Shuichi gazed upward at the sky, becoming aware that the fireworks were starting. He watched them to try and distract himself from how nervous he was, focusing on all the different colours.

Shuichi looked back at the crowd as he stood up, going on his tippy toes as he tried his best to see if he could find the spiky magenta hair poking through the top of the crowd. Unfortunately, there was nothing of the such in sight as he was much to short to see on top - Shuichi stepped back a bit more, trying to see. He kept stepping back to try and see, until he stepped back onto uneven ground making him fall back. He unwillingly started rolling backward down the hill until he can to the edge. Shuichi couldn't stop himself until he fell, so he tightly gripped onto the edge of the hill. He was now hanging from the small mountain, below him being the rocky part of the beach pretty far under. Shuichi would definitely be greatly injured if he let go, so he gripped on harder as he tried his best to pull himself up but to no avail.

Shuichi had never been the string type and was quite skinny; so the probability he would be able to pull himself up was very low. His legs dangled as he tried to get his feet on somewhere steady, but he was on an edge of a hill that didn't have ground right below it. The side of the mountain was slightly far in and there was no way Shuichi's legs would reach that.

"Ueehhh... K-Kaito!? Rantaro?! Kirumi?!" Shuichi called out desperately. His head didn't even reach above the hillside and only his hands could be visible. Shuichi's kimono sleeves were making it even harder to grip onto the ground, as they slipped across the grass above easily. He dug his fingertips into the ground, trying his best not to fall even though his arms were becoming sore from holding on for so long.

Kaito ran around the festival, determined to find Shuichi. His mind wandered as he thought about whether his beloved was in danger, but he tried his best to not think about them. He huffed as he exited the crowd, coming across a small hill above the beach. Kaito plopped down on the ground, his rest being interrupted by a sight Kaito made. He saw thin fingers emerging from the sleeves of a navy kimono, gripping into the grass at the edge. Kaito's eyes widened as he rand toward them, soon becoming aware of the voice calling out his name with Rantaro's and Kirumi's. He kneeled down beside the edge, gripping onto one of the wrists and easily pulling the figure up.

"A-ah! K-K-Kaito!!" Shuichi called out as he got pulled up onto the boy who pulled him into a tight hug. He gratefully returned the gesture, wiping the tears he didn't know where there on Kaito's kimono.

"H-How the hell were you down there..." Kaito asked as he hugged the boy.

"I-I fell whilst I was trying to find you and the others..." Shuichi whispered as he hugged onto Kaito.

"I'm glad your tiny because I might not have been able to pull you up so easily if you weren't.." Kaito sighed shakily as he chuckled.

"Oh shush.."

You gave me wayyy too much freedom on this so I don't know if this is good or not 😔😔