Shinsai oneshot

Based off the picture above bc Its so fUCKING CUTEHWBSJAJSHXHDCH

Also Korekiyo doenst have the whole sister complex in this he just feels a bit more comfortable in his mask. His friends have all seen him without it.

Sleepover

Shuichi anxiously sat down beside Korekiyo in the circle of his friends. He didn't exactly know why he had agreed to coming over to this sleepover, actually he did. Shuichi was far too kind to say no.

"Alright! We'll start with truth or dare! Someone get the bottle!!!!!" Miu yelled, mostly aiming her demand at Kokichi, who complied in getting an empty bear bottle and placing it in the middle of the circle.

"Me first!!!" Kokichi yelled, giving the bottle a hit to make it start spinning. As the bottle slowed, it went near Maki, Kaito...

Shuichi.

Shuichi flinched as he saw it had landed on him, and nervously looked over at Kokichi.

"Shuichi! Truth or dare???" Said gremlin asked, a smug grin on his face. Shuichi didn't know if he had any secrecy's, but he knew that Kokichi would end up getting any out of him so he went with,

"D-dare I guess.."

"Alrighty!! Wasn't expecting doormat Shuichi to be daring~~"Kokichi teased as he patted his fingers on the ground beside him as he thought of a dare.

"Swap jackets with your boyfriend!"

"......What?" Shuichi asked, very confused with a slight blush on his face.

"Korekiyo!" This remark made Shuichi's face flare as he used his hand to cover his mouth and nose. Korekiyo was in a similar situation, but had his mask to cover up most of his flushed face.

"We're not..." Shuichi murmured, barely a whisper.

"C'mon! Do it!" Kokichi yelled impatiently.

After a few minutes, Shuichi was wearibg Korekiyo's oversized jacket, making his fingers practically invisible. Korekiyo just had Shuichi's smaller jacket draped over his shoulders as it would have no chance of fitting him, his head now not occupied by his hat as he had plopped it on Shuichi's head.

Shuichi's blushing had calmed by the time it was his turn to spin the bottle, and so the game continued on.

Rantaro had to let Kokichi sit on his shoulders the entire way of the game, which didn't exactly please him.

Maki had to sit in Tenko's lap, earning flustered faces from both of them although Tenko eventually wrapped her arms around Maki, settling into the position.

Tsumugi had to reveal her crush, which came out as Angie resulting in the two cuddling the rest of the game.

"This is getting boring!!!" Kokichi yelled unamused as he ruffled Rantaro's hair a bit.
"Let's make it so whoever we land on we have to kiss!!! And if you don't want to you have to take a shot!!" Kokichi pulled a bottle of vodka out of thin air, making everyone rather puzzled.

A few people disagreed but the votes were in favour of this so they all ended up playing that.

Miu ended up landing on Tenko, but she didn't want to die my Maki's hands today so she took a shot of vodka with confidence as she let Tenko go.