Saimugi oneshot

It'd had been around 1 month since Shuichi had got rejected by Kokichi, and Tsumugi had been helping him the whole time.

Tsumugi had helped Shuichi get over Kokichi and found herself having a teensy weensy little crush on Shuichi.

Shuichi had felt the same feeling he had felt to Kokichi to Tsumugi, but it felt a lot stronger this time.

Shuichi and Tsumugi were messing around in her ultimate lab at Hope's Peak, having quite a lot of fun.

Tsumugi had made Shuichi put on a black button up with sleeves that reached his elbows, a striped black hoodie around his waist and half light grey, half black jeans. Shuichi wore a small pare of circular sunglassees and a black pair of vans shoes.

Tsumugi wore a similar outfit, but it had a skirt rather than jeans. Same shirt, sunglasses shoes and hoodie but in her size.

They were messing around having fun, and Tsumugi even decided to force Shuichi to film a tiktok with him.

(What I like about this look is the confidence-

oH BIT H I DONT HAVE TAHT-)

They were having the time of their lives when their phones beeped.

Shuichi bring out his and looked into the notification, which was from his main class' groupchat.

Kaede: Guys!!! Operation Saimugi is totally working!!

-insert picture of Shuichi and Tsumugi laughing together-

Shuichi: s0rry w0t? 😃

Kaede: SHIT WRONG CHAT

Shuichi could see Kaede quickly delete the messages and go offline.

"Sai.. mugi..?" Shuichi murmured confused.

A light blush of pink was on Tsumugi's face as she know what Kaede meant, but Shuichi definitely different.

"She combined my last name with your first name? Why?" Shuichi asked, confused.

"Ahaha.. sure it's nothing. Probably Kaede joking around again.. heheh.." Tsumugi muttered nervously.

"Uh.. okay then. Anyway-" before Shuichi could finish speaking Tsumugi's lab door opened.

Kokichi stood there, looking at the both of them.

"You guys are together..?" He asked.

Both of their faces went bright red.

"Wh- wha- n- h- Wh- n- nani?!" Shuichi stuttered out, covering his mouth with on hand.

"N-No-!" Tsumugi blurted out.

"Oh.." Kokichi murmured as he slowly left the blushing two standing there.

"Wh-where did th-that come from...?" Shuichi stuttered out.

"Eheheh..." Tsumugi laughed nervously as she put one hand on her neck.

Shuichi had a full on non-stop debate in his head on whether to confess to Tsumugi there.

"That would probably never happen..." Tsumugi muttered under her breath.

"Uhm... I wouldn't mind if it did.." Shuichi mumbled as he looked back at Tsumugi.

"Y-You wouldnt?!" Tsumugi blurted out, a bit too excitedly.

"W-well.. only of y-you w-wouldn-"

"I wouldn't mind at all!" Tsumugi clapped her hand together and smiled happily at Shuichi.

Shuichi blushed more and smiled.

Tsumugi and Shuichi stared into each-other's eyes for a few moments before Shuichi leaned forward slightly.

Tsmugi leaned forward as well and after less than a moment, their lips connected.

Their eyes closed as they kissed and they were so focused on eachother they didn't realise the giggling, fangirling screeches and flashes of photo's being taken.

They went out of lip-lock and simply just looked into each others eyes before they both started giggling slightly.

"I love you Shuichi."

"I love you to Tsumugi.." Shuichi said as Tsumugi hugged him.

"FINALLYYY!!" A couple people chorused out, making Tsumugi and Shuichi jump out of their skins.

Kaede, Kaito and Miu came out from a hiding place in one corner and Rantaro and Kirumi came from another.

"G-Guys?!" Shuichi cried out confused. Tsumugi stopped hugging Shuichi to look at the others.

"We were watching the WHOLE time and I'm so happy for you Shuichi!!!" Kaede squealed as she hugged Shuichi from behind.

"A-ah... th-thanks...?" Shuichi stuttered out nervous.

"Happy for you, Tsmoogs." Rantaro said as he placed a hand on Tsumugi's shoulder.

"Ah.. thank you Rantaro." Tsumugi's thanked him.

"My sidekicks all grown upppp!!" Kaito cried out like a dad.

"Pooichi and Tsmoogy booby won't be virgins for long I bet'ya!" Miu yelled out over-enthusiastically.

Kokichi walked away from the Ultimate Cosplayer's ultimate lab's door. He didnt want to hear anymore about their relationship. Kokichi should have just said yes to Shuichi's confession and he wouldn't have had to have this heart ache.