Komahina oneshot

Trans Hajime!!

-Despair AU but no deaths have happened yet
-Mentions of pekobuki and nanamiki

Hajime got into his cabin and immediately after locking his door fell down beside it. He tried his best to breath but his binder was pressing on his chest tightly, so he quickly went over to his curtains and closed them before taking of his shirt. Hajime swiftly unzipped the back of his binder, taking a sigh of relief before throwing it on the drawers beside him.

He sat still on his bed for a few moments, catching his breath and easing his quick breathing.

Unfortunately for Hajime, he had quite a large chest so he had quite a tight binder resulting in his breathing being extremely difficult when he wore it.
He walked over to his drawers, taking out one of his shirts but still keeping a hand over his chest as he was weary or the camera in the cabin.

After getting a shirt on, Hajime fell back down on the bed, thinking to himself as he looked up to the ceiling. He wasn't expecting anyone as they had all had dinner already, so he was surprised when he heard a light knock on his door.

Hajime panicked slightly, since he didn't want someone to see him without his binder but didn't want to have to put it on again.

He went with crossing his arms, using them to pull his upper shirt down to make his chest less visible.

Hajime opened the door, slightly surprised when he saw the familiar face of Nagito there.

"Ah.. hey?" Hajime greeted the other nervously.

"Oh, hello Hajime," Nagito started with a small smile,
"Can I please come inside?"

Hajime was about to day yes when he remembered, his binder was on the top of his drawers, easily visible.

"Uh- j-just a moment!" Hajime said as he closed the door and quickly went over to his drawers, putting his binder in the middle drawer on the left. He returned to his posture from earlier, going back to  the door and apologising to Nagito before letting him in.
They both sat down beside eachother, a small distance obviously.

"So,, is there anything you had wanted to talk about,,?" Hajime asked, clueless of the reason for Nagito's visit.

"Ah, I had wanted to ask if you were okay." Nagito said, looking Hajime in the eyes. Hajime flinched slightly, not thinking Nagito would say that.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." Hajime replied, looking at Nagito.

"Its just,, you were taking very short breaths earlier. You looked as if breathing was hard for you,,, sorry if I'm touching on a personal subject!" Nagito stated, putting his hands up in front of him as he ended his sentence.

Hajime was surprised that Nagito had picked up on that, a bit scared that he had found out his secret and was secretly judging him.

"A-ah,, no it's fine. It's really nothing so you don't have to worry." Hajime reassured the other. Nagito smiled unsurely, nodding. The two spoke a bit before Nagito left, leaving Hajime alone in his cabin.

After the interaction, the two boys kept growing closer, and closer. Even though they had been trapped on this Island they had grown to have such a steady friendship, as were a lot of the others there.

After a little while, couples were emerging on the Island. The first one was Peko and Ibuki, the second being Mikan and Chiaki.

The third being Hajime and Nagito.
Hajime was happy to be in a relationship with Nagito, but always had the thought in his head: "What if he hates me when he finds out?".

Hajime had this thought filling his head along with other negative thoughts this one time he was hanging with Nagito at his cabin.

Nagito realised his lover looked quite bothered that day, and was growing quite worried.

"Hey Hajime? Are you okay? You look slightly bothered,," Nagito stated, holding onto one of his boyfriend's hands.

"Ah- yeah,, fine Nagito. Just,, have something on my mind is all." Hajime replied with a small smile.

"Can you tell me?" Nagito asked, a curious look on his face.

"Ah-,, uhm,,," Hajime thought for a while, going through a goddamn non-stop debate in his mind.

"I'm,,, I,, I guess I have something to tell you,," Hajime started nervously, pulling his knees up to his chest.

Nagito grew more curious, looking at Hajime silently begging to know.

"I'm,,, I'm,, I,, I'm tr,," Hajime whispered at a start.

"I-I'm trans." Hajime said before burying his head into his knees, tears pricking at the edge of his eyes as he prepared for foul, judgemental words.

But they never came.

Instead, Nagito's warm arms wrapped around Hajime, enveloping him in a hug. He was shocked to say the least, but thankful, very thankful at the same time.

"It's okay, its nothing to be ashamed of." Nagito told Hajime, Hajime soon hugging onto him after, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Hey,, don't cry,,," Nagito cooed, lifting up Hajime's head and wiping his tears. He did this until they stopped altogether, going back to hugging Hajime.

Hajime hadn't expected this, but definitely was not disappointed.

He was practically over the moon.