Pregame Saimota oneshot

(In this AU danganronpa just d o e s n t e x i s t

Also I feel that he reason preshu is obsessed with danganronpa is because he can't find anything else he likes so when he found dnaganronpa and never knew how to like something he just used obsession

So in this Shuichi is facKiN EmPty man

...

BuT iM eMpTy InSiDe-

Also Shuichi's personality will be more closer to his ingame personality and I honestly really don't like the pervy psycho Shuichi hc people have like wtf man)

Shuichi had never paid attention to people around him. All the voices that boomed out were just blurs for him, he didn't even focus on any school work.

Shuichi had always been the outcast, he never understood how to socialise or be friendly. His own family didn't help much with that.

There is less than 2 people in Shuichi's whole school that have heard his voice, which is only one person.

He always skipped classes and by now teachers have given on Shuichi as he gave up on himself, he usually spends all his time on the roof just thinking.

Shuichi was leaning on the side of the stair entrance wall when a bang by the side of his alerted him.

The first sound that actually scared Shuichi for years just happened.

His eyes shot open as his arms uncrossed and frantically went out to his sides, Shuichi looked up slightly panicked.

A well-built, magenta haired boy stood before him, one of his hands on the wall beside his head - the source of the noise - and the other hand on his hip.

"....eez... yo... ot... scare... d.. shitless...!" Shuichi tried his best to make out, trying to adjust to the sound of a voice.

"..I ha.. yelled in your face but you didn't even react!" The guy shouted in between a chuckle.

This was new for Shuichi. Someone was talking to him.

Shuichi stayed silent as he had a mental war inside his head on whether he should speak or not.

"Yo, you mute or something?" The bigger guy asked him as he poked Shuichi's face.

"...a-ah.. uh... h-hi..?" Shuichi nervously murmured.

Kaito stayed still for less than a second, slight pink showing up on his nose before it turned into nothing.

"So you can speak, huh."

The guy said as he moved his arms to cross them.

"Wassur name?" He asked.

"M-My... na..me..?" Shuichi staggered on his words slightly before speaking again,
"uh... Sh-Shuichi... Shuichi.. S-Saihara..." He stuttered out.

"How did you forget your name you dickhead?! Hegghh... I'm Kaito Momota."

The two stared at eachother for a few moments, then the bell went off.

"That's my first class of this school... I have to attend..." Kaito sighed out as he started walking away.

"See ya, Saihara."

Shuichi sat down on the floor, still where he was before, and wrapped his arms around his knees, resting his chin on them.

He went over the events earlier, trying to process them in his head.

Shuichi had tried to think what the situation meant, and settled on the conclusion he had made a friend. This Momota dude didn't exactly seem
friendly, but he had told Shuichi his name and went through the efforts of getting him out of the trance he's always locked in so Shuichi would call him a friend.