Hinadam oneshot

Despair disease

Hajime woke up on his bed, feeling rather warmer than usual. He wiped his face with his forearm and tried his best to adjust to light as he got up. After he came to his senses, Hajime felt rather energetic.

He got up and stretched, then got ready. Hajime tried his best not to show off the energy he had, but couldn't stop it. He found himself running quite childishly towards the dining hall.

When he arrived, he saw many people huddled around Akane and Nagito.

"Morning everyoneee!!" Hajime called out giddily as he walked toward the table where food was. A couple 'huhs' came out of the crowd by Akane and Nagito, until Kazuichi started walking towards Hajime.

Hajime smiled at the boy in spite of himself, and proceeded to throw an apple right at his head.

"Ack- jeez Hinata.." Kazuichi murmured as he got up to Hajime. He placed his hand on his forehead and flinched his hand back right after.

"Tsumuki-san, I think Hinata is the same as Nagito and Akane.." Kazuichi called out as Hajime had picked up a fruit bowl and was looking through it.

"Pff- banana." Hajime giggled to himself. Mikan walked over to Hajime and received a banana to the forehead. Hajime chuckled as he picked up and orange.

"Wh-Wh! O-ow.." Mikan murmured as she rubbed her forehead.

Mikan raised her hand to Hajime's forehead.

"A-Ah! High f-fever t-too!" Mikan called out as she pulled her hand away.

Hajime pulled the orange up high and threw it perfectly at Hiyoko.

"Ack!! What the hell?!" Hiyoko called out, pissed.

Monokuma appeared.

"Alright kiddos! I present you the new motive - the despair disease! Owari has the wimpy disease, Nagito has the liar disease and Hajime has the childish disease! Take care, because it's contagious!" After Monokuma had disappeared, a lot of people walked away from the three who had the despair disease.

"W-we sh-sh-should get th-these three to th-the h-hospital!" Mikan stuttered as she tried to take the food bowl away from Hajime. Kazuichi ended up having to assist as Hajime wouldn't let go off it.

"P-please follow me H-Hajime.." Mikan asked as she walked a bit away.

"I don't wannaaa." Hajime called out as he walked further away from Mikan. He decided to ignore how dreary he was starting to feel, and just continue being childish. It only started to become slightly obvious when he staggered back slightly. Hajime's boyfriend, Gundham had approached Kazuichi by now, and was standing beside him watching Hajime.

Hajime decided to throw a pear he had in his hand right at Gundham, his throw not being the best as he started to feel drowsy.

Hajime staggered back as he put a hand to his head, rubbing it slightly as his eyelids became heavy.

Gundham walked towards his lover; getting to him just in time to catch him as he collapsed.